Trophy Thoughts

DarkSoleride

On 06/03/2019 at 7:14 PM, RavanaEX said:

I've managed to get all trophies and the most annoying one is probably all gold prizes. You have to do all stages (normal and arrange modes) in all difficulties (easy, normal and hard).

How the hell did they think that was a good idea ?? I mean, if you manage to clear both modes in hard difficulty, that should be enough no ? Guess this is going into my huge backlog of "Plan to plat" games ...

• 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If Fully Body is anything like the original version, then you're looking at 50hrs+ time to completion and an 8/10 or higher for the difficulty.

It’s my first time playing the game and I’ve sunk about 60 hours into full body so far. Missing 2 endings, the Rapunzel levels and Babel stages. I only realised you could skip the puzzle segments about 45-50 hours into playing though (after fully replaying the game about 8 times)

11 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

I think people were saying the plats easier this time around because you don't have to Gold all levels on hard? 

You have to get all golds on every stage - That's a gold in easy, medium and hard in every stage for both normal and the new Tetris-style modes

Well, that's what I got from the description of (get gold on all levels) and the comment a few posts before this one. I've nowhere near done that - I've barely got any golds on Medium never mind hard!

2 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Considering your comments goodbye platinum for me lol I'll buy something else 

I would still highly recommend it - it's a brilliant game and they've woven the new Qatherine into the story perfectly by bringin back all the original voice actors to create an experience which you would have thought was like this when it originally came out last gen. It's just a long platinum (unless you're really good at the puzzles due to possibly completing it previously). Me, I'm not the greatest at them, so I'm happy with being at around 70% complete. 

2 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

What are requirements for gold? Just how fast you do it?

There are a few places online with the point requirements. It's down to how much gold you pick up as you climb as well as how fast you get to the next step. There's a 'combo bar' that decreases if you're taking too long to get up a step. It gets pretty stressful in the later levels. Also, dying affects your score but you can rewind steps if you have spare pillows, but they're limited per level. 

Technically, in this version, you can start a level and hit R1 and the game will play itself - you will literally take the most efficient route and get to the top of the level without you pressing anything yourself. But, you won't get above a silver. However, you could use that as reference so you know how to complete the level, you just have to replicate and collect everything as you go. 

There's also a level select at any point in the cafe, so you can instantly jump into any puzzle on any difficulty (considering you've beaten the level once already) and retry it as often as you like.

2 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

What are requirements for gold? Just how fast you do it?

Picking up all the gold and not going back down a step to keep your combo multiplier going IIRC. I’m horrid at puzzle games but i managed to get the plat on my old PSN, the hardest part was a few Babel stages because they’re random, at least with the regular levels you can pass due to muscle memory.