Thats alotta bronze

DEI2EK

Not sure why they even opted for the one gold trophy, they could have fit 9 more bronzes in there instead! Talk about a missed opportunity ?

Honestly, I'd never heard of this game before today. What a very unique take on this... genre I was gonna say, but it's even got what seems like blurred boundaries there as well! Looks quite intriguing, and pending the price I think I'll definitely be getting a copy. 

Game is already out and is $20. Been almost 2 weeks since it launched, looks like the trophies are finally on the server.

Both games are quite fun, but Evoland 2 is especially fantastic. Several annoying glitches and some crashing issues though. I wouldn't say the Plat is unobtainable (I think someone got it on the EU side) but it basically is due to some of the glitches, hopefully it gets patched.

• 6 months later...

They didn't have any choice. Since this title is TWO games, the list has to accommodate both games and each game has achievements on the PC version so they tried to make 90% of the achievements for both games into trophies, which means it has over 60 trophies, and since the point limit cannot exceed 1230 points, there were no way to have multiple silver or gold trophies without exceeding that limit, so they could only make one gold trophy and had to make everything bronze to make it fit. :(

A bronze => 15 points

A silver => 30 points

A gold => 90 points

60x15=900 points, they were already pushing it. Remember that it has a platinum, so the total rises to 1080 points. There was only 150 points left.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, PoisonJam7 said:

Yeah, it looks like the Collector trophy is glitched as no one has it.

I have the Collector trophy. There are problems with Evoland 2 - I had mine carts in the Genova mine not show up and lost mine carts when I reloaded a save, and the game crashes when you leave Windy Valley in the future, but other than that, it's gravy.