Rough roadmap for the platinum

abhinandhan22

There are no technical missables with chapter select. You can farm the kills you need, and get the collectibles during chapter select. (I'm doing so right now)

The only one that's missable, I believe, is Full Strength. You need to have 3 of your crew with you at the end and I don't think chapter selecting their respective levels will work if you then chapter select the end. :dunno: Then there's obviously the 2nd run for whichever ending you didn't get.

Yes, but you only need to play continuosly from Volga to the end for the different ending. No need to play chapters before.

My plan so far - 

Played on normal - enjoyed the game and the story - ended the game with as much trophyes as I could. Most of them came naturally to me through gameplay.

Now, I got bad ending and know what to do for good ending. I switched to difficulty reader and started from Volga and will play from there to the end for the last ending. Also during that I am collecting diary pages and postcards and artyom suit upgrades.

After that, you should have left to play only trophy for playing on ranger hardcore difficulty and that would be last playthrough.

For me no need to farm the kills, because I will have almost three full playthroughs which means most of the achievemnts needed can come naturally.

3 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

Yes, but you only need to play continuosly from Volga to the end for the different ending. No need to play chapters before.

My plan so far - 

Played on normal - enjoyed the game and the story - ended the game with as much trophyes as I could. Most of them came naturally to me through gameplay.

Now, I got bad ending and know what to do for good ending. I switched to difficulty reader and started from Volga and will play from there to the end for the last ending. Also during that I am collecting diary pages and postcards and artyom suit upgrades.

After that, you should have left to play only trophy for playing on ranger hardcore difficulty and that would be last playthrough.

For me no need to farm the kills, because I will have almost three full playthroughs which means most of the achievemnts needed can come naturally.

This is exactly my plan. Just finished the game last night and already started a new playthrough to pick all the collectibles I missed. Then ranger hardcore last!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

My plan so far - 

Alright think I will follow this as well but can't you just save the good ending for the ranger hardcore playthrough or does that make the game harder for the ranger playthrough (thereby only doing 2 playthroughs assuming you use the guide for collectibles on your first run)

7 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Alright think I will follow this as well but can't you just save the good ending for the ranger hardcore playthrough or does that make the game harder for the ranger playthrough (thereby only doing 2 playthroughs assuming you use the guide for collectibles on your first run)

You can get the good ending on RHC fairly easily but you won't get the Full Strength trophy unless you tryhard a little more.

Basically, I got Duke surviving due to stealth on VOLGA being the much better (only) option and Alyosha as I sneaked through TAIGA (2 Pirate kills on the last part). I didn't do all the stuff in Caspian so Damir stayed with Giul however I still got the good ending with 2/3 people.

For the Full Strength I suggest do it on one of your easier runs.

27 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

You can get the good ending on RHC fairly easily but you won't get the Full Strength trophy unless you tryhard a little more.

Basically, I got Duke surviving due to stealth on VOLGA being the much better (only) option and Alyosha as I sneaked through TAIGA (2 Pirate kills on the last part). I didn't do all the stuff in Caspian so Damir stayed with Giul however I still got the good ending with 2/3 people.

For the Full Strength I suggest do it on one of your easier runs.

I can confirm - you can get the good ending by only having 2 of the 3 people. I did not have Duke with me but got Damir and Alysha though. After I finished the game I restarted from the TAIGA chapter and killed everybody to assure Alyosha got wounded. Finished the game and got the bad ending trophy. 

That said, of course better to have all three for the Full Strength trophy

Edited by JaapertNL
Correction and Addition

Finally got the platinum last night and honestly, don't worry about it.... It's very simple.  Follow PS4trophies if you need help.

Plat difficulty 4-5/10

14 minutes ago, TheYugi00 said:

I finished the game with 1 missing suite upgrade. I knew which one it was so i jumped right in to the Volga chapter but the trophy didnt poped up. Not even when i loaded the last chapter where i thought it would be updated. Any idea on this one?

Maybe you are missing more upgrades.

23 hours ago, TheYugi00 said:

I finished the game with 1 missing suite upgrade. I knew which one it was so i jumped right in to the Volga chapter but the trophy didnt poped up. Not even when i loaded the last chapter where i thought it would be updated. Any idea on this one?

A French guide (from PSTHC website) is already online. In this guide, it's mentioned that if you've failed collecting all items, you have to collect the missing items and run to finish CASPIAN 

So basically, if you miss an item in Volga, you have to play volga, yamantau and caspian with collecting all missing items. 

At the end of CASPIAN, the trophy should pop. 

8 hours ago, cbTaizzz said:

A French guide (from PSTHC website) is already online. In this guide, it's mentioned that if you've failed collecting all items, you have to collect the missing items and run to finish CASPIAN 

So basically, if you miss an item in Volga, you have to play volga, yamantau and caspian with collecting all missing items. 

At the end of CASPIAN, the trophy should pop. 

Weird for me it popped immediately.

On my first run i got some 7/13 suit upgrades, the final missing being the one from Caspian just left of the road to the Baron's rig (forgot what it was) in the cave.

Anyways, I got all the upgrades on Volga, made it to Caspian and went to that place first to pick up the one I knew I missed and the trophy for all suit upgrades popped as soon as I got it.

At that point I had I think 2 or 3 upgrades left to pick up in Caspian (got them originally in my 1st run).

Maybe you missed something or they patched it since, as I said for the it popped as soon as I picked up the last one I was missing for the first time across both playthroughs.

(Although it seems a bit glitchy, for example I started my second playthrough with the compass bracer upgrade, had it already in MOSCOW and wasn't there to pick up in the plane wreckage on Volga)

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Weird for me it popped immediately.

On my first run i got some 7/13 suit upgrades, the final missing being the one from Caspian just left of the road to the Baron's rig (forgot what it was) in the cave.

Anyways, I got all the upgrades on Volga, made it to Caspian and went to that place first to pick up the one I knew I missed and the trophy for all suit upgrades popped as soon as I got it.

At that point I had I think 2 or 3 upgrades left to pick up in Caspian (got them originally in my 1st run).

Maybe you missed something or they patched it since, as I said for the it popped as soon as I picked up the last one I was missing for the first time across both playthroughs.

(Although it seems a bit glitchy, for example I started my second playthrough with the compass bracer upgrade, had it already in MOSCOW and wasn't there to pick up in the plane wreckage on Volga)

Popped immediately for me too.

Also, I ran into the same issue with the compass not being in the plane so I was wondering if the trophy would even pop for me.