FYI For PS Plus Members - Last Checkpoint Glitch Still Works

4 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Yes you can do that after the first playthrough but all that means you'll be playing the game all over again. Well that's if you don't mind doing a 2nd playthrough.

EDIT: In other words.... In the second playthrough you'll have to play every chapter from the beginning, so you can't just go load a chapter and go straight to the final checkpoint. That's like an entire 2nd playthrough. 

Ok sounds fair, thanks, i guess i'll do it with the cp's on a first run, more efficient that way

On 14‏/3‏/2019 at 9:46 AM, DF007gamer said:

Man I wish there was a way to downvote or dislike posts with stupid comments like yours  "I'm talking in general: if something is gonna ease the difficulty of some trophies then it's cheating." 

You are definitely trolling. You can't be serious.

With that I can't respond again to someone as fickle as you because it's going way off the OP's topic

Yea like I care if you downvote me. Pleaaaaaaase.

You and the other and the bunch who upvoted your replies are all idiots.

Crypt of the Necrodancer difficulty is 10/10. Can this site make it less for you ? Obviously there are shoes in your heads no brains.

16 hours ago, Mefta7_Alfaraj said:

Yea like I care if you downvote me. Pleaaaaaaase.

You and the other and the bunch who upvoted your replies are all idiots.

Crypt of the Necrodancer difficulty is 10/10. Can this site make it less for you ? Obviously there are shoes in your heads no brains.

So do you always go to other gamers topics on glitches and exploits and go off the topic and then showoff how good you are doing it legit. On that been said you not worthy of another reply as I myself are going off topic here because of imbeciles like you. Create your on topic on how good you are on doing games without exploits and stop harassing other gamers threads.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

@TheYuriG I love these threads.

Let's feel morally superior because we're both sAnCtVm gAmErS

[Irony detector: ON]

(in 2019 it's a must)

I'm gonna stay out this time because last time I tried to stand up for the right of people to play the way they want, I got shut down by the moderation, so I'm not gonna bother anymore.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 2:20 AM, dokkanexpert said:

You and other "gamers" here can't even handle Veteran difficulty so ya'll play it on a Recruit difficulty & then quickly exit out to get the game to think it is Veteran at the final checkpoint??? THAT IS GOD DAMN CHEATING!!!

The dictionary defines Cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

Don't tell me to "relax" cus they are just "games". Ya'll need to stop being cheaters... THEY ARE JUST TROPHIES.

That's a bit unfair, Dokka.

i spent long hours playing MW on Veteran difficulty back on the PS3 - when there were no trophies for it, so when it came to the '4 via remaster, playing Veteran was not overly taxing at all.

Launching into MW2 and MW3 on Veteran, straight off the bat, was a lot of fun, selecting the 3 stars level in Spec Ops was just natural, and while challenging, they're certainly not overly difficult games on Veteran. MW 3 and 2 were my first Platinum's.

And so when MWr came out, of course, launching the campaign on Veteran was no real biggie :)

Once you're used to Veteran difficulty on CoD games, it isn't really that much of a ball; ache to play - some of us play Veteran for fun, for the sheer enjoyment of completing a game at that level so saying "You and other "gamers" here can't even handle Veteran difficulty" is a bit unfair to those of us who did actually take the time to practice and get through it ;)

While the glitch makes MWr easier to plat, i really don't mind people using it if that's the way they want to go. It's no biggie, really, it's just gaming. It's supposed to be fun.

It's not as though Veteran on the modern games is anything like CoD Classic or CoD World at War, or even MoH Frontline - which were all brutal. I have the plat's for those too - and for what it's worth i think they are true achievements and i'm proud of them in my trophy lists :)

A lot of folks just want to finish the game and move on, which is fine. But for me CoD Veteran difficulty has always been the base setting - the lower difficulties are ok for getting those miscellaneous trophies and collectables and BS like that, but Veteran is where the game really is :)

On 3/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, ferginator88 said:

Like many people have said, there are numerous "exploits" that you could use to beat a level of the highest difficulty for other games, ways to play that is not the intended method.

In One Shot One Kill, I hid in a shed until the chopper came. That's not the intended way to play, but it worked. Did I cheat?

You hid in a shed!

Ah, man. You should hide behind the tree's, it's much more fun :)

And you get to shoot enemies :)

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...