Trophy Thoughts?

NillerKasket

Hello, it's little plateformer in retro type. The major feature is a double jump when you succesfully attack an enemy or an attack (with an amelioration).

I don't want to spoil but it is very funny and you have a plot in the middle of game.

However, the trophies are pretty simple in my advice, the only one who can be problematic is to beat the first hour without dying (personal estimate, I done the game on Steam).

I hope I will help you (sorry for my english, I'm french ^^")

Edited by Kira71370
  • Like 2

Just pre-ordered this from Special Reserve Games. I've heard nothing but positive comments but can't help but feel a bit disappointed that it won't be more difficult.

I was sure with all the references to Ninja Gaiden that we'd be looking at another Ultra Rare Platinum.

So be it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kira71370 said:

Hello, it's little plateformer in retro type. The major feature is a double jump when you succesfully attack an enemy or an attack (with an amelioration).

I don't want to spoil but it is very funny and you have a plot in the middle of game.

However, the trophies are pretty simple in my advice, the only one who can be problematic is to beat the first hour without dying (personal estimate, I done the game on Steam).

I hope I will help you (sorry for my english, I'm french ^^")

Thanks, might get this depends on price

3 hours ago, FawltyPowers said:

Just pre-ordered this from Special Reserve Games. I've heard nothing but positive comments but can't help but feel a bit disappointed that it won't be more difficult.

I was sure with all the references to Ninja Gaiden that we'd be looking at another Ultra Rare Platinum.

So be it.

It looks like already quite a few people have the plat, so i don't think i will be Ultra Rare

3 hours ago, Kira71370 said:

Honestly no, the game is "easy" if you're accustomed to plateform game.

Furthermore, I think it's possible to beat the trophy without dying with the save on PS+. Not challenging but possible

So how many hours are you saying, difficulty, and any missables, thx in advance

For the time, 100% the game took me about 20 hours without any guide, like a Metroidvania you can access to all the map in endgame. Missables you have 5 : 3 for specials dialogs at certains moments, 1 for the no death run and another for complete 1 level without light (I used a guide for that it's pretty easy).

So if you decided to do the no death run, I think 5 or 6/10, with save on PS+ rather 3/10

Hope it helps you ^^

17 hours ago, Kira71370 said:

For the time, 100% the game took me about 20 hours without any guide, like a Metroidvania you can access to all the map in endgame. Missables you have 5 : 3 for specials dialogs at certains moments, 1 for the no death run and another for complete 1 level without light (I used a guide for that it's pretty easy).

So if you decided to do the no death run, I think 5 or 6/10, with save on PS+ rather 3/10

Hope it helps you ^^

thx! might buy this

• 9 months later...

Hey, I'm going for the Platinun for this game, and for the trophy titled "I Swear It's My First Time" which requires you to make it through the Dark Cave without the 'Power of True Sight', do I have to start a new game if I already went through that area with the Power of True Sight? I'm assuming I do, but I can't find any Trophy Guide and Roadmap for this game so I'm asking on here. 

Thanks in advance.  

34 minutes ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

I can't find any Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Excuse me?

But yeah, you do need a new game now. You can get there in two hours probably. Personally, I did that trophy on first try after watching my friend trying for one hour and studiying some vids. It's kinda easy when you know what to do.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 7:00 PM, Akrioz said:

Excuse me?

But yeah, you do need a new game now. You can get there in two hours probably. Personally, I did that trophy on first try after watching my friend trying for one hour and studiying some vids. It's kinda easy when you know what to do.

Thanks, yeah I did it on my very first try actually(following a vodeo on YT tho lol) 

Man was this game great! I miss it already lol 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm on the final boss with all seals unlocked with 18 hours on the clock. 

Looking at the platinum rarity seems a very easy game, but in my opinion is not that easy, some seals are a pain in the ass, about 700 deaths and for what I've been looking, the DLC seems harder than the base game.

I'm getting rusty/old on skill based games...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Getting to grips with Cloudstepping took longer than expected, but outside of a select few collectible locations (particularly the notorious mask piece in the DLC), every screen in the game feels quite reasonable, and the checkpoints are fairly generous, so you rarely have to repeat much content. I found Guacamelee 2 to be a lot more problematic, which is a minority opinion, I'm sure.

Just don't miss out on the shopkeeper's cabinet-related dialogues. Defeating the Queen of Quills without dying is really easy on NG+ with the Voodoo Mask deal; the only threat are crushers and pits, and there aren't many of them so early in the game.

Maybe the best game I've played this year, and it ranks up there with Hollow Knight and Blasphemous where Metroidvanias are concerned.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 15/07/2020 at 8:13 PM, Steven-Spiegel said:

Looking at the platinum rarity seems a very easy game, but in my opinion is not that easy, some seals are a pain in the ass, about 700 deaths and for what I've been looking, the DLC seems harder than the base game.

I'm getting rusty/old on skill based games...

This entirely!  Up there with Guacamelee games for me in terms of difficulty. 

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, thabg23 said:

I like how people are giving this game a 3/10 like it's not a challenging game. Some of those power seals and stages are a pain. If you are not good at quick movements it will not be easy, but it is doable. 

There are definitely some tough parts. As for the DLC, I've never even been able to beat it! I can't get past the totem pole boss after many, many attempts.

• Like 1