Heads up, you can't use Bundled Jizo Statue on the final boss.

I saved my Bundled Jizos all game to get another resurrect once I got to a hard boss,  got the very last boss of the Immortal Severence ending to 6-7 hits left,  got cocky to try and rush him like one does in Fromsoft games when they get too hyped and proceeded to die.  I figured it was okay because I had a Jizo statue and I could finish him off after using it.  The fucking thing is greyed out haha.

Well fucking played Fromsoft, you know me too well.

• Like 2

Did you try using the hidden tooth before the battle to see if that changes anything? By using this/killing yourself, it will allow for resurrection without limits as long as you are able to fill that node with a dragon blood droplet or statue. I do this on hard bosses potentially resurrecting two times in battle without a deathblow as long as you have a blood droplet and statue to fill the node. 

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

when the devs grey something out. i always think the dev's trolled us all we wanted was to finish the game :(.

Haha ya its a classic fromsoft move couldn't help but laugh and flip out at the same time.

I found where it greys out.  If you stand at the idol right before the last boss you can use it,  the second you go into the wood tunnel it greys out so you have to actually beat him fairly.

2 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

If you have two nodes already it won’t let you use it. If you had, say already used one, and then you had died in the final phase or a phase other than a phase you first resurrected in, say you had two, then you resurrected, you could use the Jizo 

No it just doesn't let you use it on this boss specifically,  I used one after dieing and resurrecting on Owl to get a second res that I didn't end up needing but on the final boss you just can't use it at all it goes unavailable right after the idol going to the final boss.

• 1 month later...

OMG, i did the exact same thing. I was in the final phase of the fight and I thought I could use the statue but it was grayed out. I thought something was wrong and kept trying to use it that I forgot to pay attention to the boss and killed me lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Akirasolid said:

OMG, i did the exact same thing. I was in the final phase of the fight and I thought I could use the statue but it was grayed out. I thought something was wrong and kept trying to use it that I forgot to pay attention to the boss and killed me lol.

I couldn't help but just think we'll played Fromsoft because I saved all my Jizos until a moment like that haha 

4 minutes ago, Akirasolid said:

I was thinking the same way, I'll save up all these items for the end and turns out I can't.

Atleast you can use them in NG+ to make some of the bosses easier so they don't go completely to waste, also you can use them on the other end boss fight for chosing the other ending