(NO BOOSTING!) Tower of the elephant - how much weight needed?

gernboes

This thread is left up for informational purposes. Do not try to boost in the thread. 

I rented a private server with a few friends to play conan on, which is quite fun, but the downside is i cant access the adminpanel from in game (as far as i know...), so i tried to get the tower of the elephant trophy by getting on top of one of them and then picking up stuff from a chest, i overencumbered myself to about 250% of my carrying capacity, but the didnt take damage. PVP is enabed, i also tested this by hitting them with a weapon, at which point they did take damage... So, does anybody know how much over encumbered i need to be? or do we have to do that in a seperate, local session?

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

I actually didn't pick up any items.

I joined my boosting partner's server right next wall in the beginning of the game and I was able to jump off the wall onto his head without having to open the admin panel.

But anyway - you should be able to access admin panel rights the same way in online as it is offline by going to server settings and click on 'Make me Admin'. You will just have to enter the admin password or something [which was the same as the server password on mine].

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

Have been trying for two hours as well, while being overencumbered and my friend was not, by both being overcumbered, and by not being overencumbered while my friend was, and it never worked!

I really don't know what I am missing there?!

make sure your friend doesn't have god mode on, you'll never get it otherwise

On 21/04/2019 at 7:27 PM, DerelictSoul said:

make sure your friend doesn't have god mode on, you'll never get it otherwise

Thanks, I eventually got it. I stood on his head, then held L2 + spammed X to grab some black ice furnitures and it worked like a charm :P Jumping on him didnt work for me I don't know why

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This trophy is total bullshit. 

For one the trophy description says "Kill something by standing on it's head". SOMETHING is clearly wrong because I've tried many animals and thralls while being overencumbered by 100% all the way up to 2,000% and it doesn't work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

This trophy is total bullshit. 

For one the trophy description says "Kill something by standing on it's head". SOMETHING is clearly wrong because I've tried many animals and thralls while being overencumbered by 100% all the way up to 2,000% and it doesn't work.

You have to play coop online to do this. You’ll have to stand on top on your boosting partner’s head THEN be overweight to the point of killing him; then the trophy will pop. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

You have to play coop online to do this. You’ll have to stand on top on your boosting partner’s head THEN be overweight to the point of killing him; then the trophy will pop. 

I will be giving it another try tonight. Fingers crossed that it works.

EDIT: Just got it. The method of walking onto a players head then adding weight to your inventory will eventually crush them and pop the trophy.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

I just did this with only 310% weight standing on top of friends head in private server.

Agree they should describe it properly. Also killing a friend being the only co-up achievement, how great is that.

lol rip, my last friend just got reduced into bits and pieces on the floor.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:12 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Can this be done with two controllers, instead of having a friend online jump in?

No. Sorry. I was really not amused when I followed a trophy guide, one left before platinum and... nope, not possible on my own. What a lame trophy. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...