Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

8 minutes ago, King Hayes said:

First Original Name was AP3X_PR3D_SwaG

which i then changed to iDemonBlade

which i then changed to my current name now, FirstCivDiv69

Hmm that is odd, but may have something to do with the two name changes - I would try to earn a new trophy on the FirstCivDiv69 account, then sync it to PSN, then update it on this website and see if it merges it then

• Like 1

Just now, BlindMango said:

Hmm that is odd, but may have something to do with the two name changes - I would try to earn a new trophy on the FirstCivDiv69 account, then sync it to PSN, then update it on this website and see if it merges it then

Yea I'll give that a try, hopefully that works. 

13 minutes ago, Void said:

So now that my profile has merged how do I update my current guides? I know they will merge eventually but my Darksiders 3 is up for review and I cannot access it now.

Guides won't pull over to your new name quite yet - Sly has to change guides to link to an account ID rather than the username and then that will sort itself out once he does that.

On 24/5/2019 at 0:53 AM, Sly Ripper said:

Okay, we're now ready to start applying name changes/merging duplicate profiles. It's worked well in testing and tomorrow I'll test it on some profiles here.

If you're willing to be a guinea pig, reply with your old name and new name.

Also if anyone has changed their name (or knows someone that has) and doesn't have a profile for the new name on the site, PM me the names as an added test.

I´ll help too.

Old ID- Tali_AK

New ID- Taliak90

I didn´t made a new account, I just update my new name everytime and still waiting the change to buy the premium member. Thanks ^^

Edited by Tali_AK

13 minutes ago, Tali_AK said:

I´ll help too.

Old ID- Tali_AK

New ID- Taliak90

I didn´t made a new account, I just update my new name everytime and still waiting the change to buy the premium member. Thanks ^^

You have to Update Your new name and then the old one for merging 

After This try to log in with your new psn id :)

17 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

It's enabled for all updates now. Easiest way to trigger a merge is update your new name and then your old one, you'll get an error saying it's been merged.

16 hours ago, BlindMango said:

It's finally live! :awesome: I've added more detailed directions on the first page of this thread for how to manually merge your names. 

Also, as an added note: If you've made guides on the site, they won't pull over to your new name quite yet! Sly has to change guides to link to an account ID rather than the username and then that will sort itself out once he does that.

Thanks to you both for working so hard on this project :).

I was able to change my username easily, you guys are the best!

• Like 1

@Sly Ripper

For me, it doesn't say that my profile was merged.

My old ID just says "kipkebab92 has no trophies or their trophies are private"

My new idea updates perfectly normal though.

EDIT: never mind!

I logged out and could log in perfectly fine with my new ID! Thanks :D

Edited by WaxWeazle

2 hours ago, Rdysn5 said:

Merging accounts didn’t work for me. I’m going to try making a new account with my new ID. Hopefully that works, guess I’m SOL if it doesn’t.

What is the new and old name for the account? I can try to see if I can get it to work