Servers got maintenance?

EdwardTheMartyr

13 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

Oh well, I have 3 PS3s and my friend has 4. We'll manage.

Cannot be worse than Aliens vs Predator.

Nothing can be worse than the Defiance server on PS3. The worst part is that still has a very active player base. ?

7 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

Nothing can be worse than the Defiance server on PS3. The worst part is that still has a very active player base. 1f611.png

Really? I thought that game flopped hard and is based on a low budget TV show.

7 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I've done both, Far Cry is waaaaay worse xD 

With the rank glitch, it doesn't look too bad. Someone got it in 1 week plus single player.

On ‎2019‎-‎04‎-‎19 at 4:53 AM, EdwardTheMartyr said:

Oh well, I have 3 PS3s and my friend has 4. We'll manage.

Cannot be worse than Aliens vs Predator.

If you have 3 copies then just boost yourself and save the time. And if you are doing the war party one only the host was able to get in 2 accounts when we tried.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Danine92 said:

Never again will the diamonds be restored?

They will probably never be fixed. I see that is your last trophy for level 30. Sorry! You will have to manually grind to 1,500,000 XP. Level 20 is 250,000 XP.

Here is a method you can use for a fast XP boost. Still will take a while, approx 97 hrs best case scenario. Good luck!

To rank fast do this.. Uprising.. Last Bastion .. Gunner's M249 (no reload) Captain UFLL (me) capture C and B Sheeps go to A (just aside the zone) I shoot only the captain while the other do revives.. I capture zone A at 39-40 kills.. it takes 20 secs.. i do kills while capturing. Ends the match at 46-47 kills for an amount of around 1487xp.. Takes about 6 to 7 minutes per match... (multitasking the 3 consoles) Would be faster if i had not to reconnect to server when it crash

Edited by Afro_Gear

10 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

They will probably never be fixed. I see that is your last trophy for level 30. Sorry! You will have to manually grind to 1,500,000 XP. Level 20 is 250,000 XP.

Here is a method you can use for a fast XP boost. Still will take a while, approx 97 hrs best case scenario. Good luck!

To rank fast do this.. Uprising.. Last Bastion .. Gunner's M249 (no reload) Captain UFLL (me) capture C and B Sheeps go to A (just aside the zone) I shoot only the captain while the other do revives.. I capture zone A at 39-40 kills.. it takes 20 secs.. i do kills while capturing. Ends the match at 46-47 kills for an amount of around 1487xp.. Takes about 6 to 7 minutes per match... (multitasking the 3 consoles) Would be faster if i had not to reconnect to server when it crash

What about diamonds? Is it no longer possible to do the level 30 glitch?

7 hours ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

What about diamonds? Is it no longer possible to do the level 30 glitch?

It is possible unless you have slotted all your diamonds as they no longer reset after a period of time. If you wants to do the glitch you must have at least 1 diamond and 1 free slot at all times. 

• Like 3

On 16/05/2019 at 3:54 PM, Danine92 said:

Never again will the diamonds be restored?

Since you only have the level 30 trophy left, you could change your PSN ID to reset your MP progress and then do the glitch. Not the best solution but it's still better than grinding for hours. Also make sure that the name change won't affect other games you are playing or plan to finish later.

Edited by Xalphyr
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Miticogialdo said:

Diamonds reset only if you exceed the 1500 xp cap in a match. If you do that and give the servers the time to update (some hours tipically), your diamonds will be reset. 

Pretty sure this stopped happening years ago.

11 hours ago, Miticogialdo said:

Diamonds reset only if you exceed the 1500 xp cap in a match. If you do that and give the servers the time to update (some hours tipically), your diamonds will be reset. 

I don't think that ever happened this month while I was grinding. Glitch still works.

On 6/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, Miticogialdo said:

This is 100% false. Not a knock @Miticogialdo, just don't want people to be misinformed. For some reason it no longer resets as of the last couple years. 

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1