Is the server still alive?

I got the plat of re rev2 several weeks ago, but sadly it's almost impossible to find someone on the board in raid mode.

Rev2 has fewer ppl doing raid mode maybe because it has much fewer trophies related to the raid mode. How's the the server here? Is it easy to find some partners doing raid mode together?

It will be hard to find matches, even on the PS4 version. From my experience, it's easier to find players on Rev2 than it is on Rev1. (PS4 ver.)

You should find a partner outside of the game instead of relying on the matchmaking. A lot of people play Rev1 for Trinity bonuses & to farm the Ghost Ship, so if you're a low level, there's a big chance they will kick you as soon as you join.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 9:03 PM, Spaz said:

Best to boost these games before they close. I reckon a lot of PS3 games are going to have their servers shut in the coming months and over the next year or two.

I think it'll be longer than that, but it won't be 10 years. The thing I keep in mind is that SOCOM 2 was alive until 2012.

Yes, servers are up and running. Completed Raid Mode with a PSN friend months ago through random match making. I would encourage you to harbor strong relationships with top notch players around the world. Complete what you can on your own first, in other words, prove your commitment and worth and then reach out to others for help. You will be surprised who you meet online and how kind they are in helping. Express appreciation and find ways how you can return the favor. Practice trophy hunting etiquette. I am very grateful to those who I have played with online for online trophies. You can do it!

• Like 4