Brink-2-Chaos

Update 1.06 warning

34 posts in this topic

tried reloading a quick save and re-did a couple story missions, but still nothing. i've reported the bug and i've seen very similar reports as well, so i'm hopeful it'll be addressed imminently with v1.08

This game got me somewhat scared to progress when reading all this stuf about not getting missions and jobs.

If I just got the game would it be ok and safe to play and plat completly unpatched on disc? Or does day one patches do something? I'm basically asking will I be able to do everything with no patches at all

This is one of the reasons I buy games or wait to play it until patch #50 comes out

Why are people still having issues with 1.06? that's not even the current patch any more.

Haven't played the game in 2-3 days and now i am wondering if i should download the latest patch or just delete and keep playing on my current version. any ideas?

16 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Haven't played the game in 2-3 days and now i am wondering if i should download the latest patch or just delete and keep playing on my current version. any ideas?

I have not encountered any issues playing on 1.07. Frame rate also seems to have become more stable.

14 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I have not encountered any issues playing on 1.07. Frame rate also seems to have become more stable.

Thanks. Guess ill just update and play on 1.07 in that case

13 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If I just got the game would it be ok and safe to play and plat completly unpatched on disc? Or does day one patches do something? I'm basically asking will I be able to do everything with no patches at all

Game is a technical disaster on 1.00 lmao definitely do NOT do this