Does the terramorphous safe spots no longer work?

Taliesin_2943

I'm using my save from ps3 on my PS4 I'm only level 50 on it but I'm trying to use the safe spots listed in the guide but without fail he tosses huge boulders where I am and it knocks me into fight for life I always remember these spots being completely safe from damage so did they kill it?

The safe spot has always been finicky about working properly (even in the PS3 days) and won't always protect you from certain attacks so expect to die periodically whilst using it. Your only defence against thrown rocks, is to shoot them out of the air.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

24 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The safe spot has always been finicky about working properly (even in the PS3 days) and won't always protect you from certain attacks so expect to die periodically whilst using it. Your only defence against thrown rocks, is to shoot them out of the air.

Don't suppose you have a super powerful character and borderlands 2 and would wanna help lol

42 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

It says your settings prevent me from messaging you. It'll have to be later anyways I'm bout to head off to several doctor appointments

oh noes. well they aren't as bad as the dentist that's the only one i'm not willing to go to unless it meant having the procedure would result in my passing.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Here's the safe spot the OP is referring to:

That one and the one kinda off the cliff on the right side of the arena if u have 2 people

7 minutes ago, lordguwa said:

oh noes. well they aren't as bad as the dentist that's the only one i'm not willing to go to unless it meant having the procedure would result in my passing.

Well 1 of the appointments is a surgery digging around in my back lol but he does it in the office

• 2 months later...

Recently killed it twice same hiding spot just make sure to kill the tentacles shooting lasers and rocks before they start throwing it Salvador’s height helped for once in cover lol btw make sure terramorphus spawns not in your sideways or close to you.

I found it's relatively safe if he is to your right (i.e you can put the ledge wall between you and him).  If he pops up to your left then jump out of that spot and move to the right and try to survive.  Moving over to the right should draw him over that way.  It's not perfect but it works.

• Like 1