purchasing physical?

this game is rare to find in stock on ps4 and i would like a physical. but cant justify paying 140 Canadian for it. ive tried ordering it to my local store but no stores in the region have it.

does anyone know any places to get ps4 games online physical other than:

Gamestop/BestBuy/Ebay/Amazon?

Edited by LegacyJKO09

Wasn't it exclusive to Limited Run Games?

EDIT: Disregard.  That was Ys Origins.  To answer your question: Gamestop online has it for $50 US.  Though I'm guessing that's what you meant by "Gamespot"?

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

Wasn't it exclusive to Limited Run Games?

EDIT: Disregard.  That was Ys Origins.  To answer your question: Gamestop online has it for $50 US.  Though I'm guessing that's what you meant by "Gamespot"?

yes. i can check. unsure how much shipping is etc or if they ship to canada.

sucks ebgames only has it listed for NS.

thanks

EDIT: Gamestop doesnt ship to Canada zzz

Edited by LegacyJKO09

Is 140$ the Amazon price in Canada?

If so this is really expensive, since you can buy this game from Amazon.de for 31.99€.

Perhaps Amazon.de delivers to Canada?
In the past i ordered some games from Amazon.com which didn´t get a physical release in the Eu (Like Mega Man X Legacy Collection).

Customs fees are handled through Amazon and where not that expensive.

Edited by Geridian

28 minutes ago, Geridian said:

Is 140$ the Amazon price in Canada?

If so this is really expensive, since you can buy this game from Amazon.de for 31.99€.

Perhaps Amazon.de delivers to Canada?
In the past i ordered some games from Amazon.com which didn´t get a physical release in the Eu (Like Mega Man X Legacy Collection).

Customs fees are handled through Amazon and where not that expensive.

used is $110, new ranges from 140$ + shipping all the way to ugh 380$. 

ill check amazon.de to see if they deliver to canada. im not sure why many US sites ie: gamestop and amazon will not always ship to a canada address. 

27 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

ill check amazon.de to see if they deliver to canada. im not sure why many US sites ie: gamestop and amazon will not always ship to a canada address. 

No tracking.

I'm also trying to find this stupid fucking game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

used is $110, new ranges from 140$ + shipping all the way to ugh 380$. 

Canada Posts (or customs or both) has a dismal track record for international inbound shipments. I don't know if that's the reason.

Is really hard see this game nowaday. I bought this one on PS4 the last year on december just for 20€ new. I did not know the reason behind the price since all store around here drop the price to 20€ when the normal price was 60€. I remember see a vita version secondhand for 35€ at the same time I bought the PS4 version, and NISA alredy do not sell either PS4/Vita.

• Like 1

It's surprising to me this game never dropped in value, I got it shortly after it launched but I don't even have the Day 1 Edition. I guess mine was the second run that they did which I can never find now. I would even consider the U.S. version if you can. It should be in the realm of 55-60$ USD. 

Scratch that, looks like $75-80. Good grief, good thing I plan on playing this this month to see how good its is.

Link here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=ys+lacrimosa+of+dana+ps4&_sacat=0 

Edited by Terra
  • Like 1

thing is @Terra canadas dollar is shit. like massively. so 55-60 USD  converts to roughly 80-90CDN before shipping. otherwise id jump on a US price as well. it is pretty rough. i only ever see it online for switch. 

gonna try to offer a $ amount to a seller. see if they relist. clearly these games arent selling for the amount that sellers are listing them

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

this game is rare to find in stock on ps4 and i would like a physical. but cant justify paying 140 Canadian for it. ive tried ordering it to my local store but no stores in the region have it.

does anyone know any places to get ps4 games online physical other than:

Gamestop/BestBuy/Ebay/Amazon?

Seems the cheapest I can find. https://www.ebay.com/itm/YS-8-VIII-Lacrimosa-of-Dana-PS4-/283487223460