E3 2019: DOOM Eternal – Official Story Trailer (November 22, 2019)

ziggypossum

I swear to God, this will be the greatest first person shooter of all time. Like they said, it will be the ultimate power fantasy! Words alone cannot describe my high levels of hype. We must all rip and tear until it is done! ?

tumblr_n3j7kkVAdD1qmh869o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Definitely looking forward to this one. The gameplay looks really smooth and I want to say even smoother than the first one which in itself ran really great. Traversing around and doing dashes and double jumps also looks sick and I can't wait to try out all the weapons :awesome:

That said when they introduced the Battlemode thing I thought it was going to be like a thing where it's one Doomslayer vs. multiple demon players but maybe it could be interesting still. I wasn't really a fan of the MP of the first one though but we'll see.

One of the greatest shows of E3 for sure. :awesome: Gameplay was fast-paced, extreme, intense, gory and all other similar qualifiers you can give it. Everything you would expect from a proper DOOM game.

Not sure about what to expect from Battlemode, eh, mode. Are they going to add regular Deathmatches to the game too, right? I mean, I'm more for the SP but it would be weird for a DOOM game not to have deathmatch. Battlemode looks like it could be a nice side diversion.

• Like 2