Legion update and Atlas upheaval : what a mess

JeManquedHygiene

I was in the process of completing yellow maps with my Synthesis character and was horrified to see that my progress on the Atlas has been mostly deleted by the Legion update and the transition to Standard League. I had about 85 maps completed and am now back to 25, for some reason. Anyone else having the same problem ?

Also, it looks like the Atlas upheaval might trigger some very weird trophy glitches. My friend, who had the exact same Atlas progression as I did (and was back to 4 completed maps after the update, go figure...) completed a random red corrupted map out of spite, and popped the trophy about completing all yellow maps (?), even though we still had to do every T10 and most T9. That doesn't make any sense. I'm going to redo all maps from scratch but I'm now worried about possible glitches down the way.

1 hour ago, Shasarazade said:

Dito so far. I had over 100 Maps completet und after the update is was only a handfull.  A friend got his progression back today after it was gone.

Also they removed the nexus so that the platinum is not possible

Which trophy is connected to the Nexus?

17 minutes ago, Gigadexx said:

Which trophy is connected to the Nexus?

None as far as I know. I think he is mistaken.

Also just so you guys know, anyone who was running the Arc build by Enki, it has been nerfed really hard this patch. Probably best to move on to something else. 

Edited by XileLerinril

1 hour ago, XileLerinril said:

None as far as I know. I think he is mistaken.

Also just so you guys know, anyone who was running the Arc build by Enki, it has been nerfed really hard this patch. Probably best to move on to something else. 

Yea my build got nerfed pretty hard. Over 2000 less energy shield from the Nerf of the occultist ascendancy.

This will only be the case once. One time ever. Since this is the first league on PS4 and I'm guessing 95% of us were playing Synth league and not Standard our map completion in Standard will be zero. It shouldn't take you that long to smash through and re-complete what is missing.

Next league however, if you already have an Atlas in Standard, when your Legion Atlas "transfers" to Standard, you can usually re-complete the missing parts of the Atlas in just a few maps as doing higher tier maps auto-completes the lower ones. This has been the case on PC for years.

The game changes every 3 months. Get used to it.

On 14.6.2019 at 6:07 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Important FYI : completing your "old" maps, that were in your inventory before the update, won't count for your Atlas progression. BUT you can sell them to Zana and get their new counterparts for free. So don't forget to convert all of them.

Hm, can you specify this? I'm new to the Atlas and don't really got into it right now.

I only cleared the Story & Epilogue and found a few Maps during this before the Patch. Now i've done two Maps and still have 0 / 159 progression.

I did a white T1 Alleyways Map and find nothing on my Atlas. I also did a white T1 Haunted Mansion Map which now shows in the left bottom corner as a white dot.

But back to your Info:

When i sell a T1 Cursed Crypt Map to Zana i.e., i get a T1 Sulphur Vents Map. For a yellow T1 Alleyways Map i get a yellow T1 Ivory Temple Map, and so on.

So the maps you get for selling are random i guess and not the exact same counterparts?

On 15/06/2019 at 11:15 PM, st-o-ck said:

Hm, can you specify this? I'm new to the Atlas and don't really got into it right now.

I only cleared the Story & Epilogue and found a few Maps during this before the Patch. Now i've done two Maps and still have 0 / 159 progression.

I did a white T1 Alleyways Map and find nothing on my Atlas. I also did a white T1 Haunted Mansion Map which now shows in the left bottom corner as a white dot.

But back to your Info:

When i sell a T1 Cursed Crypt Map to Zana i.e., i get a T1 Sulphur Vents Map. For a yellow T1 Alleyways Map i get a yellow T1 Ivory Temple Map, and so on.

So the maps you get for selling are random i guess and not the exact same counterparts?

The fact you're not getting the exact same map is normal. That's because the tier of a lot of maps has been changed by the update. For example Iceberg, which used to be a T1, is now a T8, whereas others have been downgraded. So if you sell to Zana an old Iceberg T1 map, you'll get another T1 map instead. I'm not sure if the T1 map you're getting is random or not, though.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene
  • Like 1

On 16/06/2019 at 0:15 AM, st-o-ck said:

They are not random. I have a special map tab and after I pressed a button to convert all the old maps I still had the same amount of every map in every slot/tier. Only the name changes. So for every alleyway you always get an ivory temple.

• Like 1