PascitoLP

Can you boost the r6 online trophys?

11 posts in this topic

Hi i was wondering if you can boost the kill specific trophys. You know like "do a breaxh charge kill" etc. Can you put 10 people togheter who seach each other multiple times?

Not sure if that way can be done, but another way to boost it with 1 other person is make sure they arent on your friends list prior to searching a game (just do it before opening the game for safe measures.) Then just search for a game at the same time, it may take a few tries but eventually it'll pair you on other teams and then you can boost the meat shield trophy.

In theory, every single online trophy out there is boostable. The odds of success are always better if you use australian/asian hosts on odd times for them.

Not sure why someone would buy a game like this just to boost it. It's a thriving multiplayer game, just have fun and they all come naturally.

You know i have this game for years and just never got a breach charge kill. So yeah i didn't buy it "just to boost"

5 hours ago, PascitoLP said:

You know i have this game for years and just never got a breach charge kill. So yeah i didn't buy it "just to boost"

Run GIGN recruit with shotgun and breaches every attack round. Eventually you will down someone next to a soft wall/floor and be able to kill them with the breach charge. 

Posted (edited)

They can probably be boosted but that would be hard to pull off and you’d be robbing yourself of one of the best multiplayer games ever made. 

Edited by NaseemJohn

7 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

They can probably be boosted but that would be hard to pull off and you’d be robbing yourself of one of the best multiplayer games ever made. 

I really like the mp don't get me wrong but at the end of the day i'm still a trophy hunter :D

On 6/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Run GIGN recruit with shotgun and breaches every attack round. Eventually you will down someone next to a soft wall/floor and be able to kill them with the breach charge. 

yea and watch you KD sink deeper than the Pacific Ocean

On 6/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

skinny tips for getting a kill while a person is in barbed wire? People don't tend to walk into the barbed wire so I can't get this one really

On 11/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

skinny tips for getting a kill while a person is in barbed wire? People don't tend to walk into the barbed wire so I can't get this one really

Use Frost’s traps in nearby barbed wires. Once an enemy is caught in one, you can finish them to earn the trophy.