Can you boost the r6 online trophys?

Not sure if that way can be done, but another way to boost it with 1 other person is make sure they arent on your friends list prior to searching a game (just do it before opening the game for safe measures.) Then just search for a game at the same time, it may take a few tries but eventually it'll pair you on other teams and then you can boost the meat shield trophy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PascitoLP said:

You know i have this game for years and just never got a breach charge kill. So yeah i didn't buy it "just to boost"

Run GIGN recruit with shotgun and breaches every attack round. Eventually you will down someone next to a soft wall/floor and be able to kill them with the breach charge. 

7 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

They can probably be boosted but that would be hard to pull off and you’d be robbing yourself of one of the best multiplayer games ever made. 

I really like the mp don't get me wrong but at the end of the day i'm still a trophy hunter :D

• 4 months later...
On 6/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

Run GIGN recruit with shotgun and breaches every attack round. Eventually you will down someone next to a soft wall/floor and be able to kill them with the breach charge. 

yea and watch you KD sink deeper than the Pacific Ocean

On 6/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

skinny tips for getting a kill while a person is in barbed wire? People don't tend to walk into the barbed wire so I can't get this one really

On 11/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

skinny tips for getting a kill while a person is in barbed wire? People don't tend to walk into the barbed wire so I can't get this one really

Use Frost’s traps in nearby barbed wires. Once an enemy is caught in one, you can finish them to earn the trophy.

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2019 at 11:34 AM, Stargazer2600 said:

Use Frost she doesn't have access to barbed wire so you will need a team mate to do it. Place your frost mat down under a common window and then have a teammate place barbed wire on top. If you don't have anybody to play with you could wait for a teammate to play Frost and then you could put barbed wire on top of the frost mats and camp it until someone jumps into the mat. That would be the easiest way I could think of to get this trophy.

On 11/4/2019 at 0:28 PM, MorbidMercenary said:

yea and watch you KD sink deeper than the Pacific Ocean

KD is not important in this game. On top of that KD is not even counted in quick play so nobody would know unless they used a 3rd party website to look up your casual stats which no one does. 

If your having a problem with the meat wall trophy. You don’t need to boost it. Hop into a quick play match and just down someone( eventually you will) place a breach charge on the floor next to them quickly before they crawl away and bam. There you go quite simple it was one of my first trophy’s lol

• 4 years later...
On 6/18/2019 at 3:46 AM, NaseemJohn said:

They can probably be boosted but that would be hard to pull off and you’d be robbing yourself of one of the best multiplayer games ever made. 

Gimt if it

Edited by Wilktron
Typo