Where to Grind Gold and Exp?

Apparently there is a enemy endgame which is good to farm, think it creates money or something when it attacks.

Im not sure where your at cuz ive only got to double jump.

You want to farm the enemies stronger than you if you remember where they are as I think ur exp gain differs according to level difference. Early game for example, those large nemies that look like the grim reaper and curse you, they are a much higher level than you at that point so u get like 300 xp per kill.

Not sure if this money farming method is good for you as im not that far yet, but up to double jump, the 'Wolfman' enemy is a good gold farming spot. It drops a few items that sell for 200g each, but also drops 'Wool' at a 12% drop rate and that sells for 1000g a piece. Find one of these near a exit and its like a 6 second cycle, perhaps netting you 1000-5000g a minute.

Like I say though, im not as far as you so many you have found a better enemy for farming items to sell, for now though that is a good one due solely to the wool it drops, the drop rate and how much it sells for!

• Like 1

EXP - no point, any endgame enemy can be cheesed with most abilities, you will end up leveling a lot from farming mats anyway

Gold - There's different methods, but the best endgame one I've found without getting too far into the alchemy grind is:

- Maxing "Augment Gold" (you can get this from crafting when you find "Augment Luck")

- Maxing "Accelerator" (you need to be pretty late in the game to have this)

- Running laps on the candles here -

Spoiler

srhiDt5.png

And then yeah, the candles will drop large amounts of money depending on how high your augment is leveled, as well as a further passive bonus if you max it out, you will get 100k in minutes, depending on your luck.

I can't say where to find this stuff without spoilers so I'll put them here if you're curious, but all the information is in your archives

Spoiler

Augment Gold requires augment LCK (a drop from Death trap in Inferno Cave/Oriental Sorcery Lab) and "gold" (item, not money), which is a huge pain in the ass to get, but you should at least find one to use up to this point.

Gold can also be gotten from disassembling Flame Mails, which are rare drops from Volcano mortes in the Inferno Cave), but that also requires alkahest, which is another pain... but I'd recommend steadily buying them as you get more money gold and then keep steadily upgrading as you get more money, gold and flame mails.

"Accelerator" is from an endgame race in "Den of behemoths", and isn't really that hard, so im not gonna say much else

If you're hard up for money in the middle of the game, I'd just sell any spare shards you don't really use, because up until the end of the game there really isn't a worthwhile spot, and with how easy most of the game is until the end, there isn't really much point in doing so, IMO.

While the previous comment is correct if you still want to grind out levels fast I believe your best bet is farming the Abyssal Guardian in the Den of Behemoths which is the second last area in the game. It gives 2661 xp every kill giving it the most xp out of any non boss enemy I believe. Plus with xp boosting meals, rings, books you can get around 6k xp every kill.

16 hours ago, SkyMason said:

EXP - no point, any endgame enemy can be cheesed with most abilities, you will end up leveling a lot from farming mats anyway

Gold - There's different methods, but the best endgame one I've found without getting too far into the alchemy grind is:

- Maxing "Augment Gold" (you can get this from crafting when you find "Augment Luck")

- Maxing "Accelerator" (you need to be pretty late in the game to have this)

- Running laps on the candles here -

So my question is why would you use Accelerator? Using magic will cause roses to drop from the candles instead of always gold. Why not Speed Belt and Spiked Breastplate? Then it's just a few quick jumps and no attacking needed.

37 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I have a question.  What is a good build for farming item drops and shards?

As much LCK as you can possibly have on. If you do either the memento or food quests you'll get Solomon's Ring for Shard Drop increase.

I'm Valkyrie Sword, Tiara, and Dress with 2 Plunderer's Rings and a Bunny Scarf on. 76 LCK and getting the 2% drops somewhat easily enough.

Edited by Yadilie

5 hours ago, Yadilie said:

So my question is why would you use Accelerator? Using magic will cause roses to drop from the candles instead of always gold. Why not Speed Belt and Spiked Breastplate? Then it's just a few quick jumps and no attacking needed.

Eh? Not sure what you mean, Accelerator is just a dash, and it's dropped money every single time for me. Here's what it looks like in action, it's pretty much effortless https://giant.gfycat.com/BackOpenCrane.webm

(via reddit)

7 minutes ago, Yadilie said:

I get more roses than money. Even with all food eaten for max mana regen. It's whatever the way I did it is still fast and pretty much done.

Not saying your method doesn't work/isn't better, but I've seen a lot of people recommend the candle dash thing because it's pretty easy to set up and brain dead, not heard any issues with the drops but yeah fair enough. There's loads of ways to break stuff in this game, tbh.

• 3 weeks later...

For the EXP I fond the Glacial Tomb the best place to do the farming, I can do 80000 EXP in 3 minute with the right equipment:

• Adrasteia gun (the best one with the homing bullet) with Diamond Bullets
  • Recicle hat for infinite bullet
  • Weighted Ring for increasing EXP
  • Might Tome for more damage
  • Tactician Tome for increasing EXP
  • Firearm Expertise shard Rank9 and Grade 9 for a faster more deadly gun.

Here the video:

Edited by FlareZero

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2019 at 5:18 PM, SkyMason said:

Not saying your method doesn't work/isn't better, but I've seen a lot of people recommend the candle dash thing because it's pretty easy to set up and brain dead, not heard any issues with the drops but yeah fair enough. There's loads of ways to break stuff in this game, tbh.

So, what your missing in your explanation is Gebel's Glasses. The Accelerator used up MP, so as you break candles you'll be getting both gold and roses. Gebel's Glasses give you unlimited MP, ensuring that candles will only drop gold.

• 2 months later...

Old thread, but I simply farmed the Ninja enemies in Oriental Sorcery Lab for gold. There are two in the hallway near the save point you can kill rapidly, and they drop Shinobi Garb, Crimsonite, and Eastern Fabric with high frequency. I sold all of this with Money is Power 9/9, and had the Gilded Youth trophy in 30 minutes. Equipment was Valkyrie stuff, double Plunderer's Ring, Bunny Scarf, and Augment Luck 9/9.

Experience took care of itselfI was over level 70 by the time I earned platinum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 8:36 PM, ScarecrowsFate said:

Old thread, but I simply farmed the Ninja enemies in Oriental Sorcery Lab for gold. There are two in the hallway near the save point you can kill rapidly, and they drop Shinobi Garb, Crimsonite, and Eastern Fabric with high frequency. I sold all of this with Money is Power 9/9, and had the Gilded Youth trophy in 30 minutes. Equipment was Valkyrie stuff, double Plunderer's Ring, Bunny Scarf, and Augment Luck 9/9.

Experience took care of itselfI was over level 70 by the time I earned platinum.

Good to hear. I just got here, and was thinking the same thing (although I dislike the ninjas in general).

• Like 1