How long until server closure?

PatinumNumemon

I am currently on a quest to 100% every PlayStation Hits game, and this is one of them. I do know the game is old and I do not want to have the servers close on me and prevent me from succeeding in my quest. Soooooo title says it all lol

Edit - December 4th 2022: The servers will close on February 6th 2023, making the Ultimate Team trophies along with The Legend unobtainable. If you wish to boost the online before then please use Sessions here on PSNP. I am locking this topic now since the original question has been answered.

Edited by PatinumNumemon

On 7/2/2019 at 1:29 AM, skateak said:

Pretty sure the first EA UFC game is still online for PS4 so you should be alright if you don't put it off. More games just got added about a week ago.

I just saw some of the new titles added to that list. As long as they do not add games that already have had servers close then my almost never-ending quest should still be doable lol some of the new titles are actually games I already intended on getting anyway so this is awesome to see. I am enjoying this mission of mine so far.

What list for the server closures are you referring to.

Agree, UFC 2 is likely safe for a couple of years yet.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:29 AM, skateak said:

Pretty sure the first EA UFC game is still online for PS4 so you should be alright if you don't put it off. More games just got added about a week ago.

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

What list for the server closures are you referring to.

Agree, UFC 2 is likely safe for a couple of years yet.

Pretty sure he is referring to the list of Greatest Hits titles that had games added to it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...