Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Hell yes, many many many times, I play allot of COD and I'm not a bad player. Apparently I'm a cheat, a "homo" and I've been told that my mother is good in bed. I actually love when this happens as it gives me the opportunity to respond in a deep and meaningful way, all I try to do is make the rager cry so there's nothing wrong with that right?

Have you ever earned the Tactical Nuke in MW2 or the MOAB in MW3 Legitimately? I ask as these 2 things are very rage inducing

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

Yeah i did, i earned quite a few nukes on MW2. It's not that hard. I mostly got them on Highrise/Terminal map playing domination. When you dominate the two points and you get your chopper gunner, it's just a matter of being lucky in order to rack enough kills to get your nuke. When MW3 came out i was kinda out of the CoD craze so i never really played much MP in that one. 

Have you ever written a trophy guide or walkthrough for a game? (Or any other sort of game guide?)

Persona 4, the good ending since I got the bad ending the first time I finished it and screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ahem, the good ending is wonderful, I mean I loved the characters by the time the games finished, Nanako was like my own child and the bad ending was heartbreaking, I know it's only a game,,,,,,,,,,

As a child, did you ever protest with your parents about dressing up for a function?