Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the party, but you can still get this trophy, I got it only a few days ago. Yes it maybe happened more frequently before but it still happens just check back every now and then. Best of luck with your hunting all

I don't understand how i can hit her (current invasion Boss) with square, square, triangle as Raiden if i cannot even breathe fighting her. I tried this combo on an enemy on 1v1 combat on very easy and he just slaps the enemy three times. This is no combo. How can o beat Kitana boss with It?!

Edited by Gustavodias_1982

I did this about a year ago but from memory,

I know you only get "hits" if it says "hit" on the left side of screen during fight. Doesn't count any other way, so I used x-rays cos those are guaranteed to be tallied hits. 

I used Mileena and spammed down and x, to divekick and when my meter was full I would use the x-ray which is like 8 hits if I remember, so - 125 xrays equal 1000 hits and trophy 

It's easier to count the hits from an xray and how many xrays youve done. 

• Like 1

On 09/06/2023 at 9:17 PM, Gustavodias_1982 said:

I don't understand how i can hit her (current invasion Boss) with square, square, triangle as Raiden if i cannot even breathe fighting her. I tried this combo on an enemy on 1v1 combat on very easy and he just slaps the enemy three times. This is no combo. How can o beat Kitana boss with It?!

Actually you don't need to beat the boss, you only need to do 1000 damage in total only so just keep doing this combo with raiden until you get the trophy,, i know it may be bit hard like sometimes you won't even hit the boss but yeah just keep trying your best.

Nothing is actually working right now. No invasion Boss, neither Living towers, nothing. Its becoming increasealy difficult(and annoying) to Platinum this game...

9 hours ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Actually you don't need to beat the boss, you only need to do 1000 damage in total only so just keep doing this combo with raiden until you get the trophy,, i know it may be bit hard like sometimes you won't even hit the boss but yeah just keep trying your best.

I managed to get the trophy doing Dvorah tail combo. Its kinda offensive and defensive at the same time against the invasion boss

Edited by Gustavodias_1982

• 2 weeks later...

So WB replied with following message

"Greetings Nico,

Thank you for reaching out regarding Mortal Kombat X. I understand you're excited to play Invasion Tower again. Please know these are limited-time events and typically run weekly. While I have no workaround to share at this time regarding this issue, I'd be sure to share with the game team your interest in seeing this mode featured more often.

Please note that although you won't receive a direct response from them, reports like these are important when implementing new fixes in possible future updates and they appreciate your time in bringing it up.

Please feel free to email me again if you have any additional questions or concerns, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Kind regards,
Maze"

3 hours ago, DeRNiCo13 said:

So WB replied with following message

"Greetings Nico,

Thank you for reaching out regarding Mortal Kombat X. I understand you're excited to play Invasion Tower again. Please know these are limited-time events and typically run weekly. While I have no workaround to share at this time regarding this issue, I'd be sure to share with the game team your interest in seeing this mode featured more often.

Please note that although you won't receive a direct response from them, reports like these are important when implementing new fixes in possible future updates and they appreciate your time in bringing it up.

Please feel free to email me again if you have any additional questions or concerns, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Kind regards,
Maze"

What did you asked for? More INVASION events?

1 hour ago, SWDWWO said:

any tips for jason? 1f605.png

Only tip I can give you is to avoid Slasher Jason at all costs. If you fight Slasher Jason, fight will be over before you blink. Unstoppable Jason is far more manageable to deal with then Slasher Jason.

EDIT: Just got it. Here's my strategy: Pick Flame Fist Liu Kang & hope Unstoppable Jason is you opponent. If not, return to main menu & try again. As Flame Fist Liu Kang spam Dragon Parry (down, back, :cross:) everytime Jason attacks you. If Dragon Parry connects that's 2 hits. Once you do X-Rey (15 hits), Jason's armor will go down & then you can spam Immortal Dragon combo (forward, :circle:, :circle:, :circle:) (4 hits).

Hope this helps & don't give up!

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 2