Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

1 hour ago, TheRetroManiac said:

They will probably be back, we have had 2 in a row now, so maybe you guys that did not get notified etc can get another chance Wednesday. Now I'm waiting on the Secret fight MK tower hoping it comes soon as last earned date was September 27th, but this tower is known for showing up over a month etc.

Dude, the premier tower will show up. You have to check last years schedule for towers. Next will be Halloween tower, after that should be reptile tower, then mk 1 tower, which has a secret fight, sub zero tower, thanksgiving tower and mk 2 tower, which also has a secret. Just do your thing with the other trophies and stop being so anxious about it. The only problem was the invasion itself.

8 hours ago, DPthe32man said:

Im so angry with myself, I was checking this post daily since August, and I followed it to receive notifications, didn't receive any and since October I forgot to come see here if there was any news, what a wasted opportunity...

Same… didn’t get any notifications about new posts. The settings are correct tough. Just controlled them today after I saw that there are new posts.

Just hope there is another one coming.

17 hours ago, F_G3oX said:

Dude, the premier tower will show up. You have to check last years schedule for towers. Next will be Halloween tower, after that should be reptile tower, then mk 1 tower, which has a secret fight, sub zero tower, thanksgiving tower and mk 2 tower, which also has a secret. Just do your thing with the other trophies and stop being so anxious about it. The only problem was the invasion itself.

I'm not anxious about it, I have read all about this trophy and most of the time it takes at least over a month for something to show up and the guides state that as well. I am doing my thing, nearly have the game done, it will just be waiting on the tower. Right now, TRICK OR TREAT tower is up for the next week as I have seen it in game. It will just be a waiting game.

Just seen this, so yeah, I will have everything done before the tower shows up.

Edited by TheRetroManiac
  • Like 1

Really have problems to break the bosses armor and get hits in tbh

Any tips?

Have tried the raiden and jaqui strategy, but it seems like when the boss hits me once I am done

Update: No idea how that is supposed to be done. I can fit in a few hits in like 1 out of 10 matches. Sometime I am able to break the armor but just get stunlocked in his chainsaw combos. Is this guy worse like the other invasion bosses somehow?

Edited by Overthrown_SE

2 hours ago, Overthrown_SE said:

Really have problems to break the bosses armor and get hits in tbh

Any tips?

Have tried the raiden and jaqui strategy, but it seems like when the boss hits me once I am done

Update: No idea how that is supposed to be done. I can fit in a few hits in like 1 out of 10 matches. Sometime I am able to break the armor but just get stunlocked in his chainsaw combos. Is this guy worse like the other invasion bosses somehow?

I just finished after grinding for 4 hours starting from scratch with Raiden’s method square,square,triangle,triangle(Hold). I’m a casual and this method helped out a lot. I recommend to play against his basic variation since I had trouble with other variations and the basic is easy to maneuver. This boss has a learning curve, but once you learn when to attack you will be good to break his armor. Try not to spam buttons as the AI reads the input from what I read in other forums.These are the only tips I can provide that can offer some sort of help.Good luck and have patience.

40 minutes ago, No-J7Ko said:

Is there anything I can do that gets me out of stun lock. I keep getting stuntlocked by leather face playing as raiden 

Doesn’t matter which character I play. As soon as I get hit I am stunlocked most of the time. Just seems luckbased for me when I can get some hits in.

Most tedious thing I did since a long time…

18 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Current PREMIER TOWER is called SLIMMY so no secret fight yet for "keep it a secret" trophy, maybe the week after if the schedule is right.

Dude, I already told you. Next week, after the reptile tower there's gonna be a mk 1 tower with a secret fight. Pay attention. Check my other post again. Anyway, tuesday you can get your platinum for the second time.

1 hour ago, F_G3oX said:

Dude, I already told you. Next week, after the reptile tower there's gonna be a mk 1 tower with a secret fight. Pay attention. Check my other post again. Anyway, tuesday you can get your platinum for the second time.

It was more of a reminder for myself and others if they're waiting for it that it would be next week going by the schedule, I did not need you telling me again lol.