Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

30 minutes ago, F_G3oX said:

Someone pointed out that the premier tower reseted on tuesday, which is odd cause it usually resets on saturday, so maybe they updated the game on tuesday and it started a random invasion right before it should have ended. If the game is working properly now, the invasion should be on tuseday for 24 hours, but we have to check the game everyday.

I'm hoping for the best but not expecting it. I just want this game done so badly lol

1 minute ago, MATTKBAN said:

That’s a good idea and please add me to one. 1f44d.png

Me too please, just in case.

18 hours ago, Noxter7 said:

It is like 24 hour each boss, and no one knows when the next one will be

Someone in the previous posts said that this week's invasion only lasted for about 8 hours. He also said that he could be wrong and that the number could be greater than 8 but definitely not 24 hours. This might be an issue on MKX's part, but what I mean by this is that you should be extra careful and check more often. I also missed this week's invasion and I've been waiting for it for months.

On 2022-10-12 at 8:21 AM, SabiFranjo96 said:

There are trophies you can't get on PS5. BUDDY!!! is one of them. When you try to send a challenge it simply says that it is not supported

What other trophies are you not able to get on PS5? I downloaded on both consoles and just got BUDDY!!! on PS4

On 14/10/2022 at 11:09, VicePayne said:

O grupo de mensagens PS está criado, basta me enviar uma mensagem privada "Invasion MKX" diretamente na PSN e eu te adiciono ao grupo.

Será mais eficiente e evitará mensagens desnecessárias no tópico

Meu ID da PSN: VicePayne

I would like to enter, i will send to yu ok, my ID JUNIORDOURADO 

So apart from invasions, everything else on the game is working as intended? As I have seen, threads for the score related trophy from a friend giving an impossible score for you to beat. Soon as I see there is an invasion, that's when I want to start the game and grind. So it's best to play this one on the PS4 then from reading.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

6 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

So apart from invasions, everything else on the game is working as intended? As I have seen, threads for the score related trophy from a friend giving an impossible score for you to beat. Soon as I see there is an invasion, that's when I want to start the game and grind. So it's best to play this one on the PS4 then from reading.

I'd have to try to get the score one again cuz I havent gotten the trophy but I have a feeling mine bugged out cuz I sent it to a friend in another region. I have no idea if it's buggy based on like if youre on a U.S. account sending it to a U.K. account and vice versa but I'd like to think that's all it is lol.

On 16.10.2022 at 9:26 PM, F_G3oX said:

Important information! When an invasion does start, please post how many hours are left. Thank you.

I'm gonna quote my post again. Since tuesday, I've checked the game everyday. The servers seem to be working better than before. No more issues with the stats or other issues. The faction war page was not available just an hour ago, it was red. Guys, I think there is a strong chance that an invasion will start tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, F_G3oX said:

I'm gonna quote my post again. Since tuesday, I've checked the game everyday. The servers seem to be working better than before. No more issues with the stats or other issues. The faction war page was not available just an hour ago, it was red. Guys, I think there is a strong chance that an invasion will start tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the info!

52 minutes ago, F_G3oX said:

Thank you!