Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

I got assassin in hourly tower. If he didn't show up after first match, I just restarted the tower.

1 hour ago, naranxin said:

Is there a way to see how many hits you've landed so far?

You get a background for 250 hits, after this no.

Edited by ziggysmund

1 hour ago, ziggysmund said:

I got assassin in hourly tower. If he didn't show up after first match, I just restarted the tower.

How long did it take for the assassin? I'm still resetting it and nothing. Dunno if it's bad RNG or just broken for me for some reason

Raidens 1,1,2 Combo was definitely what worked best for me against the invasion boss. Invasion fight popped after my second "Single Fight"

Thanks to everyone who constantly updated and spammed the devs through forums and twitter...I can casually work my way through the rest of these trophies!

• Like 1

I want to say "thank you" to everyone who voiced their concerns directly to WB/MK over the Invasion Towers. I sent them another message a few days ago. They didn't respond during this last attempt. But I'm glad the Invasion Towers finally returned. I got my platinum trophy now. I never have to play Mortal Kombat XL ever again. Oh, by the way, the trophy guide for this game should be updated if it hasn't been already. The platinum is still very much obtainable. That's all from me. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Thinking of starting this now and getting the Invasion tower trophies done, but how problematic / unlikely is it that we don't see a Secret Boss in a tower again? I see nobody has earned that trophy in October.

Only 7 towers contain a secret boss, we'll just have to wait

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Thinking of starting this now and getting the Invasion tower trophies done, but how problematic / unlikely is it that we don't see a Secret Boss in a tower again? I see nobody has earned that trophy in October.

I decided to take the risk I think it will be back and if not, look at what's happened here, maybe we get a movement going again about that if it gets to the point of being silly and not showing up or working.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DPthe32man said:

Im so angry with myself, I was checking this post daily since August, and I followed it to receive notifications, didn't receive any and since October I forgot to come see here if there was any news, what a wasted opportunity...

Be sure to check back Wednesday morning.

• Like 2