Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

58 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

Only tip I can give you is to avoid Slasher Jason at all costs. If you fight Slasher Jason, fight will be over before you blink. Unstoppable Jason is far more manageable to deal with then Slasher Jason.

cheers!

cant deal with any variation apparently ? this definitely is worst thing about MK an Unfun mode with a stupid trophy...cant wait to finish this mode.. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, GlennQuagmire444 said:

There hasn't been a boss since July 19th, is this normal or has the mode been disabled again?

Sometimes it can take more than 2 weeks to come, but it will come eventually, last time when I attempted, I have to wait around 15-16 days before it eventually refreshed, that is if they are still updating the boss invasion mode.

3 hours ago, Jixshy said:

Invasion is live - Friday, August 4th.

14 hours left.

Alien is the boss.

Got the ”DIE WILL YOU” trophy after 3 hours using Raidens thunder god variation.

I just used square, square, triangle, triangle (hold the final triangle) combo and x-ray.

Sometimes I got 0 hits and sometimes almost 20 per round. Depends on the luck.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2023 at 8:08 PM, Jixshy said:

Got the ”DIE WILL YOU” trophy after 3 hours using Raidens thunder god variation.

I just used square, square, triangle, triangle (hold the final triangle) combo and x-ray.

Sometimes I got 0 hits and sometimes almost 20 per round. Depends on the luck.

I tried with several fighters, but the method you mentioned was the most positive one with Raiden, I got more hits with it. However, yesterday there wasn't enough time; after an hour and a half, I started falling asleep with the controller on my lap hahaha. But I think I made good progress; now, I'll wait for the next time when it's going to happen again!! Thanx !!

Edited by heatrod86
  • Like 2

Started tonight With mk.. i’m TOTALLY noob. I did it with raiden thunder god against Triborg smoke variant. It took me no time!! It popped me lv.10 carrier and DIE WILL YOU trophies, i did only jonny cage story and maybe other 2 combats before this. Looking at online stats I did 159 match, 5.247 damage to the boss and i have 01:14:47 time played. I was worried about this trophy but definitely doable… maybe i should be scared by all the others as i’m totally new to combat games!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As of today this is what I'm doing for the Kitana Invation Boss Fight:

Jacqui Briggs Full Auto Variation, once the battle start Spam (or at least try) her Hand Cannon move.

The key here is to try to fill up your X-Ray bar with the help of this move and the little massacre she'll be doing to you so once the bar is full you use the X-ray move, landing at least 10+ hits.

If anyone have a better solution I would gladly like to read it, Kitana is a beast. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...