Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

6 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Seeing War Tower is not available. Do you need that for any trophies?

No you dont need it.

The only trophy that is time-gated and cant be done at any given time is "Keep it Secret" because you need one of the specific Premier Towers in "Singleplayer - Towers - Living Towers" to appear. They only refresh once a week.

Took me 2 & a half hours starting fresh for the 1k boss hits trophy today. I liked the Raiden technique. Tried Jacky Briggs or whatever her name is and he just beat me up way faster and easier. Even used attacks I didn’t come across when using Raiden, like the staff he spins and hits from a distance. Not the worst grindy trophy I or many of us have gone for I bet ;p

• Like 1

19 hours left for those interested.I got all the invasion trophies using Raiden's combo (SQUARE  SQUARE TRIANGLE(HOLD) TRIANGLE(HOLD) and Jacqui's(DOWN FORWARD TRIANGLE).Good luck!

1 hour ago, MissShake said:

Does anyone know if guarded hits count? I know the yellow armor doesn't

They don't count.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NorthPaul93 said:

19 hours left for those interested.I got all the invasion trophies using Raiden's combo (SQUARE  SQUARE TRIANGLE(HOLD) TRIANGLE(HOLD) and Jacqui's(DOWN FORWARD TRIANGLE).Good luck!

They don't count.

Thank you so much for letting us know how much time is left. Hoping to get this today. 

• Like 1

Finally got the platinum, after many months of waiting. I can confirm that Raiden stategy seems to work best. One thing to note - there are different variants of Bo Rai Cho Boss - if you have trouble with landing hits, maybe it is worth reseting and trying to fight different variant. It might have been a placebo, but for me reseting (exiting to menu, and setting boss fight once more) reduced difficulty eg. boss agressiveness. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Randel_shazeab said:

Man, Bo rai just wipes me before I can even hit raidens full combo, anyone got tips :(

Just a bit above your post...

1 hour ago, Banzzaay said:

One thing to note - there are different variants of Bo Rai Cho Boss - if you have trouble with landing hits, maybe it is worth reseting and trying to fight different variant. It might have been a placebo, but for me reseting (exiting to menu, and setting boss fight once more) reduced difficulty eg. boss agressiveness. Good luck!

Edited by Smashero

52 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

1v1 Assassin Invasion Fight is refusing to pop for me, have been playing towers for more than half hour already and nothing yet. Did anyone have any success with that?

Me and the others got the trophy while playing 1 v 1 single fights.(One Player - Single Fight)

P.S The invasion is still available for 12 more hours.

Edited by NorthPaul93
  • Like 2