Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

• 2 weeks later...

Had a pop-up i haven't seen before when logging in today saying "Factions is disabled" due to a error. I quickly buttoned through it so i can remember if it said temporarily or not. Not sure if this is good or bad for Invasions returning or not. I couldn't reproduce the message when I restarted the game.

• Like 3

I launched MKX to do an hourly modifier yesterday just before 12:00 AM(GMT -6) and checked the faction page and was able to load it, but all stats for faction points and challenges were at zero and it was showing which faction was winning. Also, the war tower was available to do with three opponents( Which wasn’t available until now since it was highlighted in red). I wasn’t able to replicate launching the faction war page after 12:00 AM even after closing application. There could be a possibility that an invasion could happen anytime this week or month, but I’m not 100% sure.I’ll be checking everyday for any further changes.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, PunchWireless said:

I launched MKX to do an hourly modifier yesterday just before 12:00 AM(GMT -6) and checked the faction page and was able to load it, but all stats for faction points and challenges were at zero and it was showing which faction was winning. Also, the war tower was available to do with three opponents( Which wasn’t available until now since it was highlighted in red). I wasn’t able to replicate launching the faction war page after 12:00 AM even after closing application. There could be a possibility that an invasion could happen anytime this week or month, but I’m not 100% sure.I’ll be checking everyday for any further changes.

I noticed this too the Faction page was working and the War Tower. After the countdown finished though i got the old error and the infinite loading.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Champion_Trophy said:

I have Mortal Kombat X but didnt start it bc of unobtainable platinum. How hard and how long would it take to get all invasions trophies? It is even possible if its my first Mortal Kombat game?

I got them all in 2.5h. They are easy, just focus on 1k hits. If it's your first MK... Could be a bit tricky and take a bit longer...

• Like 2

The Faction War page is working again. This seems to happen every time the weekly reset is about to happen I think. Not sure why it doesn't work all week except for the last few hours on Sunday.

No active Invasion though :(

Update: I sent off one of those bug reports to the WB Support and received a semi-generic email back saying "I understand your interest in completing a trophy on Mortal Kombat XL which requires the Invasion mode" and "I will be happy to forward this to the Game Team to let them know your interest in seeing this event featured more often"

Edited by Rellings
  • Like 1

On 20/06/2022 at 3:00 AM, Rellings said:

The Faction War page is working again. This seems to happen every time the weekly reset is about to happen I think. Not sure why it doesn't work all week except for the last few hours on Sunday.

No active Invasion though :(

Update: I sent off one of those bug reports to the WB Support and received a semi-generic email back saying "I understand your interest in completing a trophy on Mortal Kombat XL which requires the Invasion mode" and "I will be happy to forward this to the Game Team to let them know your interest in seeing this event featured more often"

So are you thinking an Invasion for this weekend? 

I'm still checking it everyday. I just need the 2 trophies to platinum this. 

I had this problem last year too with invasions happening. Luckily I've already 100% the game. Waited for a few months then it finally popped and I alerted a few others on my ps app that were trying to get the invasion done. It could be helpful if the ones that haven't done the invasion trophies form a group on ps app and when it does show up send a message in group so the everybody in the group would know it popped up. It only last for 24 hours and if you miss it..don't know how long till next one pops up. 

I remember when I logged on to check if invasions were happening or not before I got the 100%. The invasion started around 11pm Pacific Standard Time and I'm in Nevada U.S. I think that would be the possible time invasion event would happen.

Edited by nooitzben
  • Like 3

War Tower was online on Early Monday 2:00 AM BST, guys if you want Invasion Boss to come back send the a report through here https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and reply to this tweet so they would be notified https://mobile.twitter.com/RBaiting/status/1541516072272150529

I would say that you should all reply to that Tweet since it notifies them and that they would most likely take action if it’s in Twitter if you don’t have one I suggest you create an account 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HydroSoFluffy said:

War Tower was online on Early Monday 2:00 AM BST, guys if you want Invasion Boss to come back send the a report through here https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and reply to this tweet so they would be notified https://mobile.twitter.com/RBaiting/status/1541516072272150529

I would say that you should all reply to that Tweet since it notifies them and that they would most likely take action if it’s in Twitter if you don’t have one I suggest you create an account 

Nice initiative!

4 hours ago, HydroSoFluffy said:

damn i missed that. is there a way to find out beforehand? how did you?