Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

13 minutes ago, bogaards1997 said:

I wanted to do it, but realized I can't get BUDDY so decided to delete the game, and don't be bothered with it. Whoever made those trophy requirements is a dick.

Very helpful, thank you. You can get Buddy using a second account.

2 hours ago, Rakanthukair1010 said:

I think it was, but it was noticed late. I recommend that for atleast the next week everyone check whenever you can daily, because there's a high chance it may appear again. When it came online in March 1st, it appeared in march 9 then it disappeared for 8 months

No, my friends and I check it twice a day. So I checked it at 4pm (my time) and there was nothing there, my friend checked it 8 hours later and saw that the Invasion is available and 6 hours left. This is clearly not working correctly.

Edited by IraCaelesti

16 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

FUCK I missed it really I missed it after all this time I bloody missed it. So if another one comes online, can somebody start from scratch and get the 100% without issues?

Yes, you can start it right after booting up the game for the fist time and depending on the boss, you could be done within 3 hours altogether.

27 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

FUCK I missed it really I missed it after all this time I bloody missed it. So if another one comes online, can somebody start from scratch and get the 100% without issues?

If you never played this game before or not good at fighting games. I suggest you practice a bit with Raiden combo move for the 1000 hits on an alt account or something. I messed up as I was a deer in the headlight trying to pull it off. 

Edited by U_mad_bro7778

18 minutes ago, Letenko said:

Yes, you can start it right after booting up the game for the fist time and depending on the boss, you could be done within 3 hours altogether.

What I meant was if somebody who has not started the game up when this invasion comes around are all other trophies obtainable without any issues, the overall 100%.

15 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

If you never played this game before or not good at fighting games. I suggest you practice a bit with Raiden combo move for the 1000 hits on an alt account or something. I messed up as I was a deer in the headlight trying to pull it off. 

Yeah, I have 100% the game before, just making sure it will be safe for 100% trophies if a new invasion pops up, which I'm not optimistic about now. Like is there any other problem in trophies currently or is the game in a good state other than not having invasions.

Damm, I can’t believe I missed it. I had check MK everyday since June and then giving up in August. I’m guessing they turned it back on due to the 30th anniversary of the MK series. I had even checked around the weekend for any news since they posted a clip about the anniversary on social media. I’m just hoping it does reappear anytime this week or on the following days and not just a one time event. The timing of this invasion was unexpected.

2 hours ago, PunchWireless said:

Damm, I can’t believe I missed it. I had check MK everyday since June and then giving up in August. I’m guessing they turned it back on due to the 30th anniversary of the MK series. I had even checked around the weekend for any news since they posted a clip about the anniversary on social media. I’m just hoping it does reappear anytime this week or on the following days and not just a one time event. The timing of this invasion was unexpected.

I mean ay if they did get fixed cuz of 30th anniversary that'd be nice but I'm not holding my breath for it. It'd just be cool tbh.

If they started the invasion events again be sure to check again every day incase it pops again.. It's once a week this happens. I'm surprised it seems to be working again after 8 months of no invasion events. Last one was early March this year and just happened on Oct 11 recently. If you are still trying to get the invasions done be sure to check everyday. I've also stated this before in last post. Form a group on discord or ps app and alert each other when the invasion event does pop up so at least you will have a chance of knowing if it does pop up again.

Also if the invasions are back I'm sure there will have more opportunities the next few weeks/months but be sure to check everyday. Its happened before when there was no invasions for a few months and then it shows up again. The events are limited time for 24 hours once a week if it does show up and working but when not working for months it can be sporadic so stay alert!

Edited by nooitzben

10 hours ago, nooitzben said:

If they started the invasion events again be sure to check again every day incase it pops again.. It's once a week this happens. I'm surprised it seems to be working again after 8 months of no invasion events. Last one was early March this year and just happened on Oct 11 recently. If you are still trying to get the invasions done be sure to check everyday. I've also stated this before in last post. Form a group on discord or ps app and alert each other when the invasion event does pop up so at least you will have a chance of knowing if it does pop up again.

Also if the invasions are back I'm sure there will have more opportunities the next few weeks/months but be sure to check everyday. Its happened before when there was no invasions for a few months and then it shows up again. The events are limited time for 24 hours once a week if it does show up and working but when not working for months it can be sporadic so stay alert!

I'll definitely try to check but it's gonna be hard to and idk if I can ask a friend of mine to check for me :,))

Also does anyone know if it's possible to get to a previous invasion event by changing date and time settings or does it not work like that?

8 minutes ago, RawPlastic said:

Also does anyone know if it's possible to get to a previous invasion event by changing date and time settings or does it not work like that?

GREAT SCOTT MARTY!

Ok, seriously: changing of the local system date/time will have 0 effect on servers activities, but I like the idea :]

Edited by Smashero

8 minutes ago, RawPlastic said:

This similar trick worked on Ghost Recon Future Soldier (RIP) by changing your date to when there was a double xp weekend back in 2012. But if this hasn't already been tested, good luck!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, willmill97 said:

This similar trick worked on Ghost Recon Future Soldier (RIP) by changing your date to when there was a double xp weekend back in 2012. But if this hasn't already been tested, good luck!

That's an interesting fact!

Someone pointed out that the premier tower reseted on tuesday, which is odd cause it usually resets on saturday, so maybe they updated the game on tuesday and it started a random invasion right before it should have ended. If the game is working properly now, the invasion should be on tuseday for 24 hours, but we have to check the game everyday.

• Like 1