Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

LMAO, this Invasion Boss was a goddamn joke. As long as you got him to use the Dualist style and you spammed Raiden it was leaps easier than the last one. Glad it was this way and I hope most of you got it done.

Just want to mention it here: If you are using Raiden with the cheap combo, don't hold triangle the first time but do :square::square::triangle:, hold :triangle:.

Every time the first triangle attack (electric storm out of your hand) does not hit the enemy or he blocks it, the combo ends earlier thus making hold :triangle:, hold :triangle: not work like 90% of the time, at least for me.

My combo usually was 5 when he blocks the first triangle or 10,11 when :square::square::triangle:hold:triangle:, hits completely.

Also, dont bother moving around much, for the most part I just stood still and hoped he doesn't quadrillion-combo me. His fighting style might make a difference as well (visible in the top right corner) though I haven't really paid attention to that and I'm not knowledgable enough of the game to tell whats better or worse.

Anyway, I hope this wont be the last Invasion (ends in approx. 30 minutes from now I think).

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

On 23/06/2022 at 10:05 AM, nooitzben said:

I had this problem last year too with invasions happening. Luckily I've already 100% the game. Waited for a few months then it finally popped and I alerted a few others on my ps app that were trying to get the invasion done. It could be helpful if the ones that haven't done the invasion trophies form a group on ps app and when it does show up send a message in group so the everybody in the group would know it popped up. It only last for 24 hours and if you miss it..don't know how long till next one pops up. 

I remember when I logged on to check if invasions were happening or not before I got the 100%. The invasion started around 11pm Pacific Standard Time and I'm in Nevada U.S. I think that would be the possible time invasion event would happen.

Have I missed this? 

Have I missed this?

Damn this one didn't even have time to blink, when you guys posted here it was almost over and I wasn't even home, I've been trying this trophy for over a year and something always happens lol... Guess I'll just give up...

Edited by kevao97

8 minutes ago, Champion_Trophy said:

Is invasions will be always on the same time if it come back? If yes then I guess I will never get it because for me it would be like 12 am - 8 am and I mostly sleep at this time...

Nobody knows. But normally they last 24 hours. I think only the info about it appeared too late here on PSNP.
Protip: you can set up alarm clock for 3 a.m. and force yourself to wake up and play MKX. If not, what kind of Trophy Hunter are you?!
:D ?

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, F_G3oX said:

I dont understand. It wasnt even available for 24 hours ?

I think it was, but it was noticed late. I recommend that for atleast the next week everyone check whenever you can daily, because there's a high chance it may appear again. When it came online in March 1st, it appeared in march 9 then it disappeared for 8 months

Edited by Rakanthukair1010