Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

3 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Still holding for a little hope but the only thing we can do is contact them every week or month and hope for the best but the longer it's not available it's looking less likely a fix will happen sadly.

Next time I speak to them, I'm going to flat out tell them that they expect customers to buy their products but in return, we get lousy services. Maybe people ought to stop buying from the franchise. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, San_finkBR said:

Maybe we need expose on social media, to point the precarious service from WB

Such a campaign will either be ignored outright by the Mainstream Media/Influencers or have the polar opposite effect and get the whole game shutdown. WB are really hurting for money right now due to being billions of Dollars in debt and needing to make at least 3bn Dollars in savings and cost cuttings so anything that's either not pulling its weight or deemed to be more trouble than it's worth, will be shitcanned in the blink of an eye and tossed in the trash along with everything else they have cancelled lately. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

They really are a joke it's a simple feature just put it on via a server side fix and as the game is older maybe keep it on all the time until the servers are shut for good.

Yes I agree, I don't think the big question of the subject is the money and the cost..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, BigBoss__714 said:

How can you track boss hits?

You can't. Just keep spamming Raiden's combo Square , Square , Triangle (hold), Triangle (hold) and X-Ray - you shall get around 20 hits per game (remember, that only hits after removal of golden "protection" of enemy counts) and "Die you will" in max. 3h.

My really lame match:

• Like 4