The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Wow!!! Beautifull! Could you create some kind of background behind the words too? Just being curious how it will looks. Thank you very much! I will put credits towards you on my thread <3

Would you have any preference for a background? I was thinking of having the words written on top of swords or wood to match the header.

• Like 1

No sir. :(

I will do it then, this one is reserved guys so no one clashes with me :D

One question by smokey background/dark colours but clear do you mean no additions to the background like bubble effects, different spikes etc. or you want the opacity of the flames to be down so you can see though them?

Hello everybody. I must admit that all the time I see on this awesome site, people with some interesting and amazing signatures.

So I would be very grateful if some nice soul here can make one for me. I honestly don`t have any idea what it should be....maybe something from Demon`s Souls, since that was the first game I played back in 2011, and essentially shape my way into this kind of gaming, collecting trophies and platinums in great games.

Perhaps that Madien from Nexus should be in the sig with Umbassa written somewhere, also my PSN ID....I leave it to the author some freedom so he/she can do his/hers magic. ;)

Cheers and thanks!

Hello everybody. I must admit that all the time I see on this awesome site, people with some interesting and amazing signatures.

So I would be very grateful if some nice soul here can make one for me. I honestly don`t have any idea what it should be....maybe something from Demon`s Souls, since that was the first game I played back in 2011, and essentially shape my way into this kind of gaming, collecting trophies and platinums in great games.

Perhaps that Madien from Nexus should be in the sig with Umbassa written somewhere, also my PSN ID....I leave it to the author some freedom so he/she can do his/hers magic. ;)

Cheers and thanks!

I will do it if you want, I am bored lately. I don't mind doing signatures tbh it won't even take a week so yeah :P

• Like 1

I will do it then, this one is reserved guys so no one clashes with me :D

One question by smokey background/dark colours but clear do you mean no additions to the background like bubble effects, different spikes etc. or you want the opacity of the flames to be down so you can see though them?

Thats right! Sounds like you are already way ahead of me. Thank you for your time.

No problemo Raccoon, that would be great.

Okay well, I done two versions if you want anything changed just say...I am gonna say right of there was no Maiden Render that was good so I had to use a demon souls render sorry, I don't know if you wanted Umbassa to Maiden or any, if you want me to add it just say also do you want the psd?

3mRt1vz.pngTZUB1hK.png

I will take the left one, since my name is more visible....both are kinda too dark maybe, but never mind - for my first official sig here this is well done. I don`t have experience so please tell me do I need that psd file to put in my profile, or just how this works exactly? If I need it please send it t me. Thanks and cheers mate! :)

I will take the left one, since my name is more visible....both are kinda too dark maybe, but never mind - for my first official sig here this is well done. I don`t have experience so please tell me do I need that psd file to put in my profile, or just how this works exactly? If I need it please send it t me. Thanks and cheers mate! :)

the ones I put up here you can already use and put up using the IMG code. PSD is a Photoshop file incase you'll want to edit the signature.

• 2 weeks later...

I want request a (Pop Up) Signature ^o^ , if possible x3

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qodTt_gv9e0/U0xhjb1p31I/AAAAAAAAjBI/0a-8z8cdoTs/s1600/Strike+the+Blood+Astarte+Mega+Cute+Sweet+Render.png

it should look a bit like my other one x3

CccdKaR.png

means name of the character ,in that case Astarte and on bottom part of the signature my psn id Noirne and text The Homunculus Princess .

would be really happy if someone can do it ^o^

• 4 weeks later...

Good Evening Everyone,

Me and a few friends finally got a team of 5 together and are really serous about playing GameBattles for Rainbow Six Siege for the PS4, of course. We made a GameBattles, a Twitter, and email for the team and i was wondering if someone would love to be so helpful and create our images. We, the team, would very much appreciate it more than anything. Please, if you are interested MESSAGE ME. I will provide all the details once i am messaged. Thank you in advance for your time. Shall i mention that it is really simple.

Respectfully Sent,
Socramies

Good Evening Everyone,

Me and a few friends finally got a team of 5 together and are really serous about playing GameBattles for Rainbow Six Siege for the PS4, of course. We made a GameBattles, a Twitter, and email for the team and i was wondering if someone would love to be so helpful and create our images. We, the team, would very much appreciate it more than anything. Please, if you are interested MESSAGE ME. I will provide all the details once i am messaged. Thank you in advance for your time. Shall i mention that it is really simple.

Respectfully Sent,

Socramies

I want request a (Pop Up) Signature ^o^ , if possible x3

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qodTt_gv9e0/U0xhjb1p31I/AAAAAAAAjBI/0a-8z8cdoTs/s1600/Strike+the+Blood+Astarte+Mega+Cute+Sweet+Render.png

it should look a bit like my other one x3

CccdKaR.png

means name of the character ,in that case Astarte and on bottom part of the signature my psn id Noirne and text The Homunculus Princess .

would be really happy if someone can do it ^o^

I got some free time I can do both of these if you want me to guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Character/Theme- A tonberry on either side facing the writing

Vertical or horizontal- horizontal

Specific text- my name LadyTonberry, underneath hope beats despair. Maybe make the hope beats despair a little more over than my name

Specific requests- I would like the background to be green but not the same colour as the tonberry. If possible make the colour fade when it's next to the writing and tonberry. The writing I would like to be yellow but if you don't think that works change it :3 the writing and tonberry can go either way round.

For example:

LadyTonberry

........ Hope beats Despair. (Tonberry to the edge)

Specific person to make it- I honestly don't mind ^_^

If anyone does this I would just like to say a massive thank you! :)

Edited by LadyTonberry