The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

I would like a signature with the following

Must have these two (preferably on the left and right) http://i.imgur.com/FA0yA4r.png & http://i.imgur.com/O3G6fKQ.png

Also if possible could i have Vergil from my avi in the middle of the sig too? (If it's not getting too cramped)

Must have a royal blue background (can also have some black)

Must say Tosmasta00 in the middle (and Vert on the left. Morrigan on the right if it's not getting too cramped)

The letters of my ID should be easy readable. (so maybe white letters or whatever color suits better I leave that up to whoever makes my sig)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like a signature with the following

Must have these two (preferably on the left and right) http://i.imgur.com/FA0yA4r.png & http://i.imgur.com/O3G6fKQ.png

Also if possible could i have Vergil from my avi in the middle of the sig too? (If it's not getting too cramped)

Must have a royal blue background (can also have some black)

Must say Tosmasta00 in the middle (and Vert on the left. Morrigan on the right if it's not getting too cramped)

The letters of my ID should be easy readable. (so maybe white letters or whatever color suits better I leave that up to whoever makes my sig)

So you have been waiting your request all this time, huh? Don't worry, the signature I made is here for you!  ^_^

SC2eUzV.png

Edited by Kamen Rider Ghost
  • Like 3

So you have been waiting your request all this time, huh? Don't worry, the signature I made is here for you!  ^_^

SC2eUzV.png

Thanks a lot! And yeah have been waiting all the time.

I really do like the font of the letters.  The background is nice too.

• Like 1

I would like a signature with this image of Johnny.

You don't need to use the full body, just the upper half will do. Though I would like it if the hilt part of his sword and his right hand were visible.

As far as background color, something gold themed. 

Lastly on the right of the signature I want it to say "Redgrave" and then directly below it say "All that glitters is not gold" in a Guilty Gear style font like this.

Thanks to whoever makes it ^_^

I would like a signature with this image of Johnny.

You don't need to use the full body, just the upper half will do. Though I would like it if the hilt part of his sword and his right hand were visible.

As far as background color, something gold themed. 

Lastly on the right of the signature I want it to say "Redgrave" and then directly below it say "All that glitters is not gold" in a Guilty Gear style font like this.

Thanks to whoever makes it ^_^

So, didnt do the 'exact' request details as specified but wanted to do another gif/animation signature for this since I love Guilty Gear renders and I knew I could find Johnny animation somewhere :P

Dont need to take it but had a good time making it.

BDczNm9.gif

• Like 4

So, didnt do the 'exact' request details as specified but wanted to do another gif/animation signature for this since I love Guilty Gear renders and I knew I could find Johnny animation somewhere :P

BDczNm9.gif

What program do you use to make your gifs?

Wow thanks dude, Id love to have a Mirror's Edge Catalyst horizontal signature with the text(lol not having my name because it'll ruin it) saying "catch me if you can."

Maybe it could be a gif or a snapshot of faith wallrunning. It doesn't really matter though and I leave it to your hands. I appreciate anything you can make :D

BDczNm9.gif

That's even cooler than what I expected. Thanks a lot man! :D

You can make GIFs in Photoshop, just go to Window and tick Animation.

yep, its probably a lot easier with photoshop and GIMP as something similar as well in: Filter >> Animation

That's even cooler than what I expected. Thanks a lot man! :D

You are welcome, glad you like it. was a bit worried since I went rogue with some of the requirements :P

• 2 weeks later...

I would seriously be appreciative if somebody could possibly make a Sinon signature using this image

Add the "One Shot One Kill" that closely resembles how it looks in this image   and use the design in the background of the image in place of what's in Kat''s signature

If possible make it in a style similar to Kat's signature

Add my username "Critical" in the same text style as the one shown in the second image

The rest I leave up to the creator. 

Again, I really appreciate it. ^_^

I'd love to get a signature :) so i'll post here :

• featuring Lightning (ff13) and Lucan (The Order 1886), displayed if possible on the left for one character, and on the right for the other one
  • horizontal sig
  • "Lightning-Lucan" for the text, on the center of the sig if possible
  • if possible, blue, white and red color as it's the colors of my country (france), displayed in the same way than the french flag
  • no preference for the member who make it :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

If there's anything i can do, please let me know :)

Edited by Yuu Sonoda

Alright I gladly take this Tread and make a Request:

Shadow Yu from Persona 4 Arena (like i have it know) on the right Side

Neptune like this on the left side :nQtz2uh.png

Text:just my name here

Background: a mix from black and red

anyone who take it is fine

You have my thanks in advance

Edited by shadow23498

I would seriously be appreciative if somebody could possibly make a Sinon signature using this image

Add the "One Shot One Kill" that closely resembles how it looks in this image   and use the design in the background of the image in place of what's in Kat''s signature

If possible make it in a style similar to Kat's signature

Add my username "Critical" in the same text style as the one shown in the second image

The rest I leave up to the creator. 

Again, I really appreciate it. ^_^

Not entirely what you requested, since it's a bit of a ridiculous request, but...

CUA4L99.png

Decided to make you one anyway. Hope you like it. Couldn't be bothered with erasing all the edges though.

• Like 3

Not entirely what you requested, since it's a bit of a ridiculous request, but...

CUA4L99.png

Decided to make you one anyway. Hope you like it. Couldn't be bothered with erasing all the edges though.

I love it! ^_^ You did an amazing job on this seriously. 

It feels kind of like a birthday present considering my birthday is in 9 days. :D 

Edited by Critical
  • Like 1

I'd love to get a signature :) so i'll post here :

• featuring Lightning (ff13) and Lucan (The Order 1886), displayed if possible on the left for one character, and on the right for the other one
  • horizontal sig
  • "Lightning-Lucan" for the text, on the center of the sig if possible
  • if possible, blue, white and red color as it's the colors of my country (france), displayed in the same way than the french flag
  • no preference for the member who make it :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

If there's anything i can do, please let me know :)

Okay~ I will, but just one question I need to ask you:

What do you mean "horizontal sig"?  :blink: