The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Thank you sooooo much it looks AMAZING!

1 question though how do I get the signature to be mine

1. Click on the image that was made for you.
  2. A new tab should open with the image.
  3. Go to your profile and edit your signature.
  4. Now there should be a tool called "Image" below the smiley symbol.
  5. Click on that and it will ask for a URL.
  6. Just copy and paste the URL from the previously opened tab into the field.
  7. Click "Ok" and you are done.
  8. If you are nice, you can also link to the Artist by simply copying his linked profile name and pasting it with a text like "Image by [name]".
  • Like 1

I'm confused about a tool called "image" below a smiley symbol

I've actually never used the image button before. You should just be able to right click the image, "copy image", then go to your signature settings & paste it in.

Or (this is what I do) upload it to your own image sharing account (imgur) & paste the BB Code into your signature, either way should work, but if you do the copy & paste method: make sure to save a copy of the signature on your computer or something (just in case something ever happens to my account).

Thank you SO much, this is perfect in every way I could imagine!  :D

I really love this community.

Ah, I'm finally back :P

Really glad you like it, and thank you for linking me :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

I'd like to see someone do a sig for me please, would let you be creative with it!

Horizontal

Pics - Borderlands related or anything from games I have a Platinum for.

Words - My PSN ID, and also a quote from a game shown if you feel like adding humour or something.

I'd be happy with anything, I want to see how creative you guys can be with it.

This OK? I was going to go with Zer0's "trap card" Haiku (I found that hilarious) but I figured only Yu-Gi-Oh fans would get it, so I went with the "sarcasm" one.

ZSY0l70.png

• Like 2

I read some of the previous comments so let me state this first, I don't care how long it takes to make it, I know these requests are filled out from the kindness of people on here so I don't mind waiting for extensive amounts of time.

As for the specifics of my request, I'd like it to have Hinata Hidaka on it, my PSN ID and I would like it to be 500x165 in size to match up with the new PSN Card, other than that it's all up to whoever makes it. Do as you wish, I'm not a picky person :P

To show my appreciation and gratitude if you have a DeviantArt page, blog or art thread on here I'll gladly make the image a clickable link that goes to one of them along with text below crediting you for the work.

Cheers :D

I have a request as well.

I would like to change the below image to say Jounochi (Large J in the place of the M).  You can leave the "The cure lies in the curse" and the the kanji and hiragana on the side so it is just the main text.  If you could also try to match the original font that would be great as well. (Is that Mulan?)

mushishi-logo.jpg

If you all have any ideas I was playing around with the idea for a Cowboy Bebop theme or Baccano theme, but they weren't as simplistic as I would have liked.

Don't have CC installed on my computer right now, but thought I'd ask the community and see what I could get.

Thank you in advance!

I didn't see anyone make anything for this in a month so I tried my hand at it. I hope this is what you were seeking. (It's also my first attempt at text editing so be gentle.)

MXGgUeO.png

and then one without the extra text

rTw0O8f.png

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

I didn't see anyone make anything for this in a month so I tried my hand at it. I hope this is what you were seeking. (It's also my first attempt at text editing so be gentle.)

MXGgUeO.png

and then one without the extra text

rTw0O8f.png

You did a great job!  Thanks for making this!

You did a great job!  Thanks for making this!

You're welcome. I can move the guy around so that you can see his face/whole body on your card if you wanted. I wasn't sure if you were using it as a standalone image or for your trophy card when I was editing it.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

You're welcome. I can move the guy around so that you can see his face/whole body on your card if you wanted. I wasn't sure if you were using it as a standalone image or for your trophy card when I was editing it.

Originally it was just going to go in my sig, but I thought I'd use it in the trophy card instead to prevent using too much space.  For now I think everything should be good.  I'm able to move it around with my current software, but I'll let you know if I hit a wall.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I didn't see anyone make anything for this in a month

Oh my, you're right. didn't think it would get abandoned :S Good thing you came around !

anyway,

I read some of the previous comments so let me state this first, I don't care how long it takes to make it, I know these requests are filled out from the kindness of people on here so I don't mind waiting for extensive amounts of time.

As for the specifics of my request, I'd like it to have Hinata Hidaka on it, my PSN ID and I would like it to be 500x165 in size to match up with the new PSN Card, other than that it's all up to whoever makes it. Do as you wish, I'm not a picky person :P

To show my appreciation and gratitude if you have a DeviantArt page, blog or art thread on here I'll gladly make the image a clickable link that goes to one of them along with text below crediting you for the work.

Cheers :D

jqnfas.png

Does this look ok to you ? Everything can be modified, however I didn't make it as wide as you requested since it didn't look so good. The Height should be exact if you include the pop-out.

Gotta admit this request was harder than it looked, couldn't find any other decent renders aside from the ones I used. (I actually reconstructed the hair for the one on the right myself :S).

I'm still with team Sena though ! xD

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Oh my, you're right. didn't think it would get abandoned :S Good thing you came around !

anyway,

jqnfas.png

Does this look ok to you ? Everything can be modified, however I didn't make it as wide as you requested since it didn't look so good. The Height should be exact if you include the pop-out.

Gotta admit this request was harder than it looked, couldn't find any other decent renders aside from the ones I used. (I actually reconstructed the hair for the one on the right myself :S).

I'm still with team Sena though ! xD

This is dope, I love it. I linked it to your Sig shop unless you want it clickable to somewhere different.

Thanks man :D

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone pretty experienced in PS or GIMP make me a horizontal sig with the text being: "When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." also my name DeathLovesLife, in some kind of horror font? also maybe a pic of Pyramidhead in the background like an over the shoulder view? with black and red mist sort of in the background. i know its a tall order but you'd make a friend for life if you were to expertly do this, please and thanks :)

I would like a not so much a signature but more like a header/picture for the Song to be Voted thread :).

In the music compilation I made half asleep, I used this picture that I put little work into from the original, but kinda like the style. But would like something a bit more appealing ;). Everyone here is better than I, and I'm running out of free time to try to make something that looks a lot better(I'm a slow photoshop user :/  ).

Song_to_be_Voted_2Pic.png

If anyone wants to do it, It would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by Dav9834

Can someone pretty experienced in PS or GIMP make me a horizontal sig with the text being: "When you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." also my name DeathLovesLife, in some kind of horror font? also maybe a pic of Pyramidhead in the background like an over the shoulder view? with black and red mist sort of in the background. i know its a tall order but you'd make a friend for life if you were to expertly do this, please and thanks :)

Funny, I was actually looking at Pyramid Head pictures about a week ago (after watching a Silent Hill movie) thinking of making a new sig with him. I guess this is a good excuse as any to make one, how's this:

uNXe6eU.png

I'd like someone to make a signature for me, horizontal please.

Use a cute image of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb, with her catch phrase "what'cha doin?" somewhere on the image.

Add sparkles please!

and on the bottom put my username!

thank you in advance! I hope it is not too difficult D:

I'd like someone to make a signature for me, horizontal please.

Use a cute image of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb, with her catch phrase "what'cha doin?" somewhere on the image.

Add sparkles please!

and on the bottom put my username!

thank you in advance! I hope it is not too difficult D:

This is a little basic, but is this anything like what you had in mind?

yThO9Pcl.png

I tried to make the text at the same angle as her head.

This is a little basic, but is this anything like what you had in mind?

yThO9Pcl.png

I tried to make the text at the same angle as her head.

Yes, thank you! I requested one from Floriss and Alexi-Sama as well because I heard they did cool sigs, but this is great too cx Thank you!

Yes, thank you! I requested one from Floriss and Alexi-Sama as well because I heard they did cool sigs, but this is great too cx Thank you!

I'm not ashamed to admit that one from them would look a lot better.

And here's a smaller image that should fit in the psnp sig box.

s0lasYYl.png

Edited by theguytom