The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

If you haven't noticed there demanding and rude because some of us have been waiting days when a few others get theirs done in a couple of hours

Go make your own signature then, simple

Waiting longer than others or not, the signature creators are deciding to give up some of their own free time to appeal to people's requests, be it late or not

I just figured that that deserves a lot more respect, be it through manners and patience 

• Like 4

Thats what they signed up for when they made this thread. I came here for a signature but you are telling me to make my own WTF. If they are not going to make one for me then tell me so I am not constantly waiting on a reply. Do not get me confused, Im grateful for the work they do but come on, really.

Edited by SUPERVIRAL
  • Like 1

You're making it sound like the people who make signatures have an obligation to immediately pick yours over anyone elses. Your requests don't say a specific person you want to have make it, so whoever decides to come by and make it will do so, it's all up to the artist whose request they accept, and they'll probably accept the ones they'll enjoy making first. You can't get mad at them if they don't make one for you before someone else, it's their choice, all you're doing is making a request. If there isn't an artist who wants to make your signature, then that's too bad. It's only been like 5 days since you requested? Just be a little patient.

• Like 3

Ah, that was one of the best FF games (if not -the- best). I used Eiko a lot too, her Summons weren't as good as Dagger's but she had good White Magic... Oh right, the signature, I guess I got a bit off-topic. :P

How's this?

sjuY0y7.png

Oh, I love it!! Thank you so much. :D 

(I use Eiko in the final fight every time. I love the game enough that even though I own the black label PS1 version I'm getting it off the PSN next month so I can play it on my Vita anywhere. No shame :D)

• Like 1

Go make your own signature then, simple

Waiting longer than others or not, the signature creators are deciding to give up some of their own free time to appeal to people's requests, be it late or not

I just figured that that deserves a lot more respect, be it through manners and patience 

It's kinda funny, really. That's how I really started getting into sig making in the first place, I put up a request & I never got a reply on it. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

But I've seen some people that have waited over a month for theirs, it's not like this site is overflowing with artists, & this topic has gone through some long dry spells before, so it can take some time. Like they say: "Patience is a virtue".

^

I just google the images and layout it using photoshop", I also want to make all remaining requests but it's hard for me to understand the point what they want! Maybe they will reject it if the outcome is incorrect! & thanks you like it",

Can I request one as well?

I'd really love a signature of the following:

• Character: Auron from FFX (any pic of him is totally fine for me)
  • Background: Zanarkand (like in the beginning of the game)
  • Layout: Horizontal, any size is fine but I'd like it to be the size of an average PSN trophy card (405x120 I think).
  • Color scheme: dark blue
  • Text: "Falion" somewhere on it

Can I request one as well?

I'd really love a signature of the following:

• Character: Auron from FFX (any pic of him is totally fine for me)
  • Background: Zanarkand (like in the beginning of the game)
  • Layout: Horizontal, any size is fine but I'd like it to be the size of an average PSN trophy card (405x120 I think).
  • Color scheme: dark blue
  • Text: "Falion" somewhere on it

Hey, I took your request and made something, but I have somewhere to go right now so I'll post the result when I'm back, is that ok ?

'Cause I still have some resizing to do.

As a matter of fact I misread and it's only in an hour so here's the result !

xbefec.png

Hope you like it, everything can be modified or I can make you another one if you like :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Hi if you got time could a please have a signature made up , Background - anything to do with Batman Arkham and if you can a picture of any character from the games, your choice. Text - my psn name - Epicnogg4 and horizontal please. Thanks!

This OK?

qTmlR0k.png

• Like 1

Hey, I took your request and made something, but I have somewhere to go right now so I'll post the result when I'm back, is that ok ?

'Cause I still have some resizing to do.

As a matter of fact I misread and it's only in an hour so here's the result !

xbefec.png

Hope you like it, everything can be modified or I can make you another one if you like :)

Thank you SO much, this is perfect in every way I could imagine!  :D

I really love this community.

• Like 1