The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

I would like a not so much a signature but more like a header/picture for the Song to be Voted thread :).

In the music compilation I made half asleep, I used this picture that I put little work into from the original, but kinda like the style. But would like something a bit more appealing ;). Everyone here is better than I, and I'm running out of free time to try to make something that looks a lot better(I'm a slow photoshop user :/  ).

If anyone wants to do it, It would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

I don't do too many banners, but how's this?

------------------------------------------------------

*updated*

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Thanks Masamune! I'm sold! I might end up brightening the hue of the blue for better readability, but wayyyy better than what I can accomplish or was expecting! 

Thank you so much, I'm going to throw it into the video and see it in action!!

I may be getting greedy... But do yo think you could make a skinny one like a banner too to put at the top of the post too that doesn't take much space, like max height 280px, but covers the entire top I think it's like 960ish px?

Thanks in advance if you decide to do it!

Edited by Dav9834

Thanks Masamune! I'm sold! I might end up brightening the hue of the blue for better readability, but wayyyy better than what I can accomplish or was expecting! 

Thank you so much, I'm going to throw it into the video and see it in action!!

I may be getting greedy... But do yo think you could make a skinny one like a banner too to put at the top of the post too that doesn't take much space, like max height 280px, but covers the entire top I think it's like 960ish px?

Thanks in advance if you decide to do it!

960x280? I might have to move some stuff around, but I should be able to do that. Would you like me to make the blue colors a little lighter too (I can also do the same for the bigger one if you like)?

• Like 1

Sweet! Thank you! Ya you should probably lighten the blue sense you have the layers and when I did It, it lightened the gradient as well :/ . And then I tried to fix it... And it didn't look as good. Yours would look much much better. :)

Sweet! Thank you! Ya you should probably lighten the blue sense you have the layers and when I did It, it lightened the gradient as well :/ . And then I tried to fix it... And it didn't look as good. Yours would look much much better. :)

Ok, here you go. If you want anything else, you are being too greedy! :P

aQyQ2q8.png

9puaJGV.png

Ok, here you go. If you want anything else, you are being too greedy! :P

LOL I can't thank you enough!!!! They look great!!! I'll make sure your name goes down in history, if it's the last thing I do!!  :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like a signature with this background

http://venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/batman-arkham-knight-clock-tower.jpg

And then this picture of Dante on the left.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/5/5e/DMC2_-_Dante_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20150412205826

Then on the bottom right text saying "Redgrave" on top and "Devil's Never Cry" below in the DMC3 styled font

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/a/a3/DMC3Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20091215072842

For the background I couldn't find a wide enough picture where it would show the moon and the clock tower much better, so Batman will have to be cropped out a bit since I would like the moon to be shown a bit more next to Dante. And if possible, could whoever makes it make the moon slightly brighter? If not that's fine.

Edited by Tony Redgrave

I would like a signature with this background

http://venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/batman-arkham-knight-clock-tower.jpg

And then this picture of Dante on the left.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/5/5e/DMC2_-_Dante_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20150412205826

Then on the bottom right text saying "Redgrave" on top and "Devil's Never Cry" below in the DMC3 styled font

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/a/a3/DMC3Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20091215072842

For the background I couldn't find a wide enough picture where it would show the moon and the clock tower much better, so Batman will have to be cropped out a bit since I would like the moon to be shown a bit more next to Dante. And if possible, could whoever makes it make the moon slightly brighter? If not that's fine.

Something like this?

5AdGebl.png

That's the closest font to the DMC3 font I could find.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a request for anyone willing to do it.

I would like one of Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw.

The only requirements I have is it has my PSN ID on it and the size be 500x165 to match up with the newer trophies card. The width really isn't that important but ideally I'd like the height to be the same.

Cheers :)

The only requirements I have is it has my PSN ID on it and the size be 500x165 to match up with the newer trophies card. The width really isn't that important but ideally I'd like the height to be the same.

I'll try making one for you. I'll edit this post when I've finished it.

It's kinda generic and didn't scale down well, but this is what I came up with

iihjSYY.jpg

It looked better full size :/

8g8SUBw.png

Edited by Jibril
  • Like 2

Ah well Jibril will probably offer a better quality signature than mine, but this is what I came up with

GyDeSHZ.png

• Like 2

iihjSYY.jpg

8g8SUBw.png

Ah well Jibril will probably offer a better quality signature than mine, but this is what I came up with

GyDeSHZ.png

I actually really like both of them for different reasons. One is like the concept art version of her and the other is the actual game render version of her so I'm going to use both, if either one of you have a art thread on here or blog etc. or something like that I'll make the images clickable to them, just PM them to me and many thanks to both you.

• Like 2

You're next mission, should you choose to accept it...

If i could bother someone with a horizontal Signature, something i could use here, and if it's possible, my youtube channel with dimensions of 2560x1440

On one side The Joker, the other The Batman. In the middle i would like the quote " Fear Is A Reaction, Courage Is A Decision " 

In the middle either above or below the quote, centered to the writing, the EGA

On one of the bottom corners my gamertag TBrucia

This community is the best and continues to prove it! 

Thank you guys much, Semper Fidelis 

iihjSYY.jpg

8g8SUBw.png

I liked the idea you went with though, I would've never thought of doing it like that :P

I actually really like both of them for different reasons. One is like the concept art version of her and the other is the actual game render version of her so I'm going to use both, if either one of you have a art thread on here or blog etc. or something like that I'll make the images clickable to them, just PM them to me and many thanks to both you.

I'm glad you liked it! It's only the second sig I've ever made so yeah ^_^

• Like 1

You're next mission, should you choose to accept it...

If i could bother someone with a horizontal Signature, something i could use here, and if it's possible, my youtube channel with dimensions of 2560x1440

On one side The Joker, the other The Batman. In the middle i would like the quote " Fear Is A Reaction, Courage Is A Decision " 

In the middle either above or below the quote, centered to the writing, the EGA

On one of the bottom corners my gamertag TBrucia

This community is the best and continues to prove it! 

Thank you guys much, Semper Fidelis 

This is my first attempt at a Batman signature so I'm not entirely sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for (and I won't be offended if you decide not to use it and go with another persons design)

aDNzLD7.png

If it is something that you like though, feel free to use it (or suggest any changes etc.)  I know you mentioned a YouTube banner as well but wanted to be sure of the signature first before going ahead and making a banner.

Like I said, I won't be offended if it's not the kind of thing you were looking for :)

• Like 1

This is my first attempt at a Batman signature so I'm not entirely sure if this is the kind of thing you are looking for (and I won't be offended if you decide not to use it and go with another persons design)

aDNzLD7.png

If it is something that you like though, feel free to use it (or suggest any changes etc.)  I know you mentioned a YouTube banner as well but wanted to be sure of the signature first before going ahead and making a banner.

Like I said, I won't be offended if it's not the kind of thing you were looking for :)

This is fantastic xD 

I like the gold thrown in there, there's Batman and Joker, but the black and gold color scheme hints to a Bat Girl feel as well, you are my hero x) Lolol

Hi! I would have some headers/creatures for my topic

I would love if you create the main header with something like this with text Corcevado's Attack on Project Platinum

And some simple headers (with colour purple, because it's my favourite colour :P ) with only text

Counting

Project Platinum Awards

To-Do List

Platinums

If you want to get something in exchange, please PM me, thank you very much!

Edited by Corcevado

I was wondering if anyone would go out of their way to create a signature for me. I would love that very much.

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature = The Joker/Heath Ledger
  • Vertical or horizontal signature = Horizontal
  • Specific text or slogan = "Socramies" and "Engine of Chaos"
  • Any specific requests within the signature = Darker colors and maybe a smokey background (but clear)
  • Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference = No Specific User

Hi! I would have some headers/creatures for my topic

I would love if you create the main header with something like this with text Corcevado's Attack on Project Platinum

And some simple headers (with colour purple, because it's my favourite colour :P ) with only text

Counting

Project Platinum Awards

To-Do List

Platinums

If you want to get something in exchange, please PM me, thank you very much!

I took "Attack on Project Platinum" as a reference to Attack on Titan so I used a font similar to it.

I tried the header without a shadow at first and thought it was hard to read so there's a version with and without a shadow.

With Shadow

hvPR9eb.png

Without Shadow

mBQbhCH.png

And using the same font, here are the words you also wanted. I could add some kind of background if you wanted, but you said only text.

oEH9ZQj.png

kp18c4F.png

Sox5mqm.png

QO6Meg3.png

• Like 1

I took "Attack on Project Platinum" as a reference to Attack on Titan so I used a font similar to it.

I tried the header without a shadow at first and thought it was hard to read so there's a version with and without a shadow.

With Shadow

hvPR9eb.png

Without Shadow

mBQbhCH.png

And using the same font, here are the words you also wanted. I could add some kind of background if you wanted, but you said only text.

oEH9ZQj.png

kp18c4F.png

Sox5mqm.png

QO6Meg3.png

Wow!!! Beautifull! Could you create some kind of background behind the words too? Just being curious how it will looks. Thank you very much! I will put credits towards you on my thread <3

I was wondering if anyone would go out of their way to create a signature for me. I would love that very much.

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature = The Joker/Heath Ledger
  • Vertical or horizontal signature = Horizontal
  • Specific text or slogan = "Socramies" and "Engine of Chaos"
  • Any specific requests within the signature = Darker colors and maybe a smokey background (but clear)
  • Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference = No Specific User
Hey did anyone make this one for you?