The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Hey guys ! I need a signature..

Character: Jimmy and Tracey from GTA V.

Vertical or horizontal: The maker choice.

Specific text: The Naked Man Bad ass Gamer.

Thanks in advance, :)

The_Nxkedman1.png

The_Nxkedman2.png

Something like these ?

(I can't help but think that the quality is a bit of, someone know of a good place to upload without quality loss ?)

• Like 2

Hey guys would love a sig to go with my profile..

Background: Something Godzilla based :P from the new movie/old/ manga..whatever you think looks good I'm not picky and you might know what would work better image wise:)

text: just my PSN name would be cool: Inokih 

And horizontal:)

Thanks!

Edited by Inokih

• 2 weeks later...

Hi if you got time could a please have a signature made up , Background - anything to do with Batman Arkham and if you can a picture of any character from the games, your choice. Text - my psn name - Epicnogg4 and horizontal please. Thanks!

Edited by EpicNogg4

I'd like to see someone do a sig for me please, would let you be creative with it!

Horizontal

Pics - Borderlands related or anything from games I have a Platinum for.

Words - My PSN ID, and also a quote from a game shown if you feel like adding humour or something.

I'd be happy with anything, I want to see how creative you guys can be with it.

Could I get one, maybe?

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature: Eiko from Final Fantasy IX. Any image of her is fine.
  • Vertical or horizontal signature: horizontal
  • Specific text or slogan: Solitude: I don't wanna be alone anymore  (and my username, thefrozenspring, in there somewhere). 
  • Any specific requests within the signature: Yellows and oranges for the colours?
  • Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference : whoever has the time. :)

Could I get one, maybe?

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature: Eiko from Final Fantasy IX. Any image of her is fine.
  • Vertical or horizontal signature: horizontal
  • Specific text or slogan: Solitude: I don't wanna be alone anymore  (and my username, thefrozenspring, in there somewhere). 
  • Any specific requests within the signature: Yellows and oranges for the colours?
  • Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference : whoever has the time. :)

Ah, that was one of the best FF games (if not -the- best). I used Eiko a lot too, her Summons weren't as good as Dagger's but she had good White Magic... Oh right, the signature, I guess I got a bit off-topic. :P

How's this?

sjuY0y7.png

• Corvo Attano (masked) from Dishonored. Something similar to the OWL pic on my profile.

Horizontal

J-Con77 in big text. Under that, Be water my friend. in smaller text.

Perhaps on the other side of the sig you can put OWL. (my team)

Anyone who feels up for it. I'll owe you a favor. 

Just a slight question... Do people look at previous requests? I'm not trying to complain, but when someone who's request is completed before someone who has been waiting a little longer (who is still waiting), it just doesn't seem right...

I was thinking the same thing. There were about 4-5 requested before thefrozenspring, but his was done first....

• Like 1

Just a slight question... Do people look at previous requests? I'm not trying to complain, but when someone who's request is completed before someone who has been waiting a little longer (who is still waiting), it just doesn't seem right...

Hello, I took your request. I'm new to the site but I hope you like my style :)

Here you go:

bmNm23D.png

Edited by Raitandrul
  • Like 1

I was thinking the same thing. There were about 4-5 requested before thefrozenspring, but his was done first....

Nothing personal, I just prefer doing signatures for themes that I know or enjoy, & a few of the requests I seen before thefrozenspring's was a sports theme. I am not a sports person, so I'll usually skip those.

I would have did yours but since I did your last 2, I thought you may prefer someone different. :P

Nothing personal, I just prefer doing signatures for themes that I know or enjoy, & a few of the requests I seen before thefrozenspring's was a sports theme. I am not a sports person, so I'll usually skip those.

Oh well is there someone who does sport related signatures.

• Like 1