Glitched Trophies ?

Urknall360

There was a patch but it didn't seem to help much. My health and stamina bars are both dark gray now the game crashed 10 minutes in after applying the patch. Lost access to a special weapon too because of the crash. The NPCs that were supposed to give me the key to access the weapon are gone when I reload the area. 

Edited by Killbomb

Version 1.03 is out:

WEAPONS

• Increased Scar of the Jungle God bleed speed (same damage but faster).

ITEMS

• Vengeance Idol buffed to 50% DMG below 25% health.
  • Gaelnic Charm buffed from 50% to 300% mod generation on DMG taken.

MODS

• Reduced Breath of the Desert Charges (3 to 2).
  • Increased Breath of the Desert buildup requirement (500 to 750).
  • Gravity Core DMG reduced (750 to 500).
  • Gravity Core AOE DMG significantly reduced against friendlies.
  • Gravity Core pull significantly reduced against friendlies.
  • Gravity Core projectile time significantly increased.
  • Gravity Core buildup requirement reduced (2000 to 1500).
  • Tentacle Shot no longer hits friendlies.
  • Increased Hunter's Mark buildup (750 to 1000).
  • Certain mods should now properly target more enemies.

ARMORS

• Removed the duration for Slayer Armor buff post reload.
  • Set bonuses properly update on client without needing to reequip.

TRAITS

• Reduced Catalyst buff (20% to 15%).

ENEMIES

• Adjusted all Vyr Annointed weakspots (head) to be the correct size.
  • Ixillis fix for secondary particle not showing up for non-host (client).
  • Adjusted method for gaining additional ammo during Ixillis.
  • Non-hitscan weapons (projectiles) can now deal weakspot DMG to Ixillis.
  • Shade/Shatter will should no longer get pushed out of their dome.
  • Projectiles used against Shade/Shatter dome will now DMG the dome.
  • Shade no longer sticks in dome anim when Shatter is killed on startup.
  • Fix for The Harrow alternate kill method.
  • Nightmare no longer takes the same teammate every time.
  • Nightmare Portals will no longer wait to appear.
  • Certain Mods now properly attack Claviger's chest.

QUALITY OF LIFE

• Ace decided to sell higher quantities of Irons (less min/max variance).
  • Many keybinding fixes.

BUG FIXES

• Fix for inconsistent reviving where it would often cancel (YESSSS!)
  • Spectators should now see proper death/grapple/interaction animations.
  • Fix for dying after obtaining Mysterious Coin / Tarnished Ring.
  • Fix for saves without progression keys (Howling Key, Guardian Heart, etc).
  • Fuse box fixes!
  • Added persistence component to bell handler.
  • Bosses dying to DOT should no longer break the game.
  • Fixes for enemies grappling Rattle Weed.
  • Many additional trophy/achievement fixes.
  • Hair color should no longer change color when equipping Hunter Shroud.
  • Force Burst should no longer cause banished enemies to suspend in air.
  • Ent scream longer instakills players using Mantle of Thorns (...lol).
  • Added minion tag to Monolith spawns.
  • Collision adjusted on Monlith tile to prevent players from falling through.
  • Added save bool for Lost Gantry to prevent lock-out if player exits on death.
  • Fix for certain elemental MOD damage types being considered Melee DMG.
  • Totems in Shroud dungeon should now always properly summon Shroud.
  • General art/collision fixes in many zones.

TECH

• Set max players on unreal to 3.
  • Matchmaking optimizations.

ANIMAL CARE

• Told the Wasteland Goodboy that he's a goodboy.

This post is in regards to post patch but just in case any of the trophies still have this happening, here is why. No trophies are unobtainable on this title even with Launch Patch.

- Boss trophies are unlocked for the "Hosts" world, not everyone.

- Trait trophies do not include starting Traits meaning the original three do not count toward the total.

- Weapon Mod Trophies do not include starting weapon mods meaning the original three do not count toward total.

- Upgrade Boss weapon to +5 has incorrect description. Player must own 5 boss weapons.

- Quest related items such as reggies ring and lucky coin only unlock the trophies for the "Hosts" world, not everyone. 

- Meeting Quest Characters Trophies are unlocked for the "Hosts" world, not everyone.

- Upgrade dragon heart requires max dragon heart.

Some of this may be resolved with the above Patch however hopefully this clears up any of the trophy unlock requirements.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

This post is in regards to post patch but just in case any of the trophies still have this happening, here is why. No trophies are unobtainable on this title even with Launch Patch.

- Boss trophies are unlocked for the "Hosts" world, not everyone.

- Trait trophies do not include starting Traits meaning the original three do not count toward the total.

- Weapon Mod Trophies do not include starting weapon mods meaning the original three do not count toward total.

- Upgrade Boss weapon to +5 has incorrect description. Player must own 5 boss weapons.

- Quest related items such as reggies ring and lucky coin only unlock the trophies for the "Hosts" world, not everyone. 

- Meeting Quest Characters Trophies are unlocked for the "Hosts" world, not everyone.

Some of this may be resolved with the above Patch however hopefully this clears up any of the trophy unlock requirements.

upgrade dragonheart? how can we achieve this trophy?

Nope all mods count, it didnt register ones i had in weapons. I had 3 in weapons and got the 5 mods trophy when i had 8 so 5 were unequiped. I then removed all mods from weapons and it unlocked at exactly 15.

The traits all count too, I unlocked the 30 traits at exactly 30.

The 100,000 and 200,000 scrap are still glitched I believe.

2 hours ago, Urknall360 said:

That doesnt work. Than it hast to be max upgrade. Do you know what the max level is?

I ran two new people through and it popped after the patch as soon as they upgraded it the first time. Unless it was patched to only count the first one purchased. They were also host if that matters. the unequip i was unaware of. my traits didnt credit me having 10 though until i reached 13.

1 hour ago, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Nope all mods count, it didnt register ones i had in weapons. I had 3 in weapons and got the 5 mods trophy when i had 8 so 5 were unequiped. I then removed all mods from weapons and it unlocked at exactly 15.

The traits all count too, I unlocked the 30 traits at exactly 30.

The 100,000 and 200,000 scrap are still glitched I believe.

Can you show/tell us all the traits you have and how you got them?

4 hours ago, Greidis said:

got save corruption after the patch. Greeeeeeeeeeat.

Had 2 crashes in less than 30 minutes with the new patch after none for 10+ hours. No save corruption luckily. Think I'll wait until they issue another patch before playing again. 

Its impossible to play for me now. The game crashes a few seconds after loading my safe file.

Stupid day one buyer.

I have to wait for another patch before I can continue playing. 

Game is totally broken now. 

Edited by Urknall360

11 hours ago, Urknall360 said:

Another two:

-I traded my fifth boss item for a weapon and the trophy for upgrading a boss weapon to +5 popped...

-I died at my first try on a boss and got the trophy for beating him and got all boss items etc. After respawn the boss was gone.

Its getting rediciulous...1f602.png

Interesting I'm at 4 boss weapons and 2 are +5 now. I was going to see if +6 popped it. I'll just get another boss weapon then and try this.

9 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Had 2 crashes in less than 30 minutes with the new patch after none for 10+ hours. No save corruption luckily. Think I'll wait until they issue another patch before playing again. 

There is a work around for this problem.

Do your video output settings like this:

PS4 Pro: 1080p

PS4: 720

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Interesting I'm at 4 boss weapons and 2 are +5 now. I was going to see if +6 popped it. I'll just get another boss weapon then and try this.

Mine popped at 6 if I remember correctly.  Don't quote me on that but I remember hitting 5 saying wtf and then upgraded again and trophy popped, it might have been trophy delay but this game doesn't seem slow for popping trophies when you meet the requirements. 

updated confirmation. With Patch 1.4 Dragon Heart trophy is only obtainable with the 1st upgrade meaning that you will need to create a second character for the trophy if you have upgraded it previously. Boss weapon was changed from collecting 5 boss weapons to upgrading a boss weapon to +5 but seems to vary between requiring +5 or +6. Boss kill trophies, and npc trophies still require you to be host. Scrap trophies are officially broken still. 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

1 hour ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

updated confirmation. With Patch 1.4 Dragon Heart trophy is only obtainable with the 1st upgrade meaning that you will need to create a second character for the trophy if you have upgraded it previously. Boss weapon was changed from collecting 5 boss weapons to upgrading a boss weapon to +5 but seems to vary between requiring +5 or +6. Boss kill trophies, and npc trophies still require you to be host. Scrap trophies are officially broken still. 

Thanks for all the infos! Are they still working on a patch for the Scrap trophies?

3 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Not true, I created a second character and did not get it. My theory I'll try tomorrow is that it has to be the very first one you do ever. So i will delete my save data and go for it completely fresh.
My evidence for this is that everyone who has earnt it so far has a very low trophy completion, i.e. it is the very first time on their first character that caused it to unlock correctly

12 minutes ago, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Not true, I created a second character and did not get it. My theory I'll try tomorrow is that it has to be the very first one you do ever. So i will delete my save data and go for it completely fresh.
My evidence for this is that everyone who has earnt it so far has a very low trophy completion, i.e. it is the very first time on their first character that caused it to unlock correctly

damn that sucks, let us know if you got it with your method and if you need to delete everything (characters + worlds) and thank you

14 minutes ago, HaweGame said:

damn that sucks, let us know if you got it with your method and if you need to delete everything (characters + worlds) and thank you

Deleting isnt a problem. You can upload your char + world. I think I will try this too after work.