Trophy Thoughts

Liav222

50 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

1 Million gold is not an absurd amount, you should clock in about 100k after two-four hours of playing (meanwhile doing everything else) if you get good loot and sell items, potions and gems.

There is also items that increase item or gold find, not hard to obtain.

Most people reach level 36-45 on the first playthrough without doing all side quests and phase content by the time you have done NG+ you will be near enough to not need NG++

As I said before if someone gets this platinum in under 20 hours it's someone that have rushed through it and most likely with co-op play to get more exp and loot.

It shouldn't take more then two playthroughs(3 only if you Hardcore mode into a separate run.) and it should not take more then 38-41 hours (if you are hyper optimized of course..) as I mentioned before.

any bosses missable?

4 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

any bosses missable?

The majority can be missed as they are tied to side missions, dungeons. Only a few is required like the Matriarchs and those at the end of a chapter.

There is only one "point of no return" moment, kind of and that is at the final boss so you can go back and do the side missions later if that is what you want.

It's ideal to run through each quest before advancing the main story as it gives you loot and exp.

If you don't wanna follow a guide or anything, exploring the whole map of each chapter generally puts you in the way of each boss.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

The majority can be missed as they are tied to side missions, dungeons. Only a few is required like the Matriarchs and those at the end of a chapter.

There is only one "point of no return" moment, kind of and that is at the final boss so you can go back and do the side missions later if that is what you want.

It's ideal to run through each quest before advancing the main story as it gives you loot and exp.

If you don't wanna follow a guide or anything, exploring the whole map of each chapter generally puts you in the way of each boss.

good to know. thanks :)

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, RalsarSkink said:

Easy platinum since everything can be done on Casual.  Beating the game on Casual Hardcore isn't even hard.  Though I did lose my hardcore Embermage when I fell asleep playing so you can still die :P  But other than that you become rather invincible pretty quick in Casual.

How on earth does one fall asleep in the middle of playing a video game????

Anyway, is there a bow class (ranger, rogue, assassin, etc.)?

14 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

How on earth does one fall asleep in the middle of playing a video game????

Anyway, is there a bow class (ranger, rogue, assassin, etc.)?

I've fallen asleep playing before due to lack of sleep and a boring game...lol. 

Yes, the Outlander is the bow/gun class.