Nothing but skull glitched?

Angus1343

I've been trying to get this trophy and no matter what I do it won't seem to pop. I've tried underhanded, overhand, only rolling the wrist, and while moving the arm. Is this just extremely buggy, or am I missing something? If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Angus1343
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 8/24/2020 at 3:15 AM, Idklol3214 said:

I am having the same issue i've done it like 50 times at this point this trophy is bs.

You need to throw the brain underarm in a way that it actually arcs into the head, I think the video above was just very lucky as I tried it that way and it didn't work. Just got it by holding L2 to lower the arm, releasing L2 and then midway up releasing the brain.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

This trophy is just God-awful... And here I was thinking Doughny Hawk was bad!!

On 8/26/2020 at 3:50 AM, AusLeviathan said:

You need to throw the brain underarm in a way that it actually arcs into the head, I think the video above was just very lucky as I tried it that way and it didn't work. Just got it by holding L2 to lower the arm, releasing L2 and then midway up releasing the brain.

After trying several different ways, including said video which didn't work, I think this method of just making sure the brain arcs to some degree is your best bet. I actually didn't use L2 at all, but moved the right stick all the way down, then flicked it up right before releasing R1/R2. Good luck to anyone attempting this glitchy mess!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

4 1/2 hours of pure bullshittery. This trophy is a pain. I tried so many different methods, is it important how the brain lands in the skull, does it matter if I use a syringe, etc. 

I have no f'ing clue if there is a specific way of obtaining this trophy, however my idea is that you have to start throwing the brain at the furthest point away from the skull possible and as soon as it is in the air, you can start hovering with your hand under the brain and "help" it to get into the skull. If you are struggling like me, try this method and hopefully it pops the trophy for you as well.

This video is me getting the trophy. I had way "better" throws that I'd say were more eligible for popping the trophy than this but well that's how it is.

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 24.12.2021 at 1:42 PM, Mori said:

4 1/2 hours of pure bullshittery. This trophy is a pain. I tried so many different methods, is it important how the brain lands in the skull, does it matter if I use a syringe, etc. 

I have no f'ing clue if there is a specific way of obtaining this trophy, however my idea is that you have to start throwing the brain at the furthest point away from the skull possible and as soon as it is in the air, you can start hovering with your hand under the brain and "help" it to get into the skull. If you are struggling like me, try this method and hopefully it pops the trophy for you as well.

This video is me getting the trophy. I had way "better" throws that I'd say were more eligible for popping the trophy than this but well that's how it is.

Hide contents

I gonna try your method, this trophy refuses to pop. I had some pretty good throws but nothing. Very weird trophy.