Endemic Creatures Trophies

So yeah... 2 creatures we got covered on youtube already.

As well as the monkey:

The pointy creature can be found easily doing the "Lord of the Underworld Beckons" event quest. From Camp 11 drop down, go left, hug left wall and before the blueish tunnel climb up the vines on your left. There it will be. (Tekkenfanaat is to be credited for that).

If you know the "Beatiful Melody", "Floating throught the skies" or the "Digging creatures" please let us know. Post it here or message me in psn if you know anythign and i'll post it afterwards.

Digging Creatures (Moly) are in the Guiding Lands, and have spots that they'll spawn as a group of 5-6 in each biome. I've found where all 4 of them spawn, just trying to get the group in the Rotten Region to spawn again so I can get the silver trophy. I'll post the proper areas when I get back home, at a coffee shop taking a break atm.

Edit: Either there's more than 4 spots for them to spawn, or my game bugged out.

Edit 2: Weird, but got the trophy now. Caught another one in the Wildspire region, and it's... a different species? Not sure if that one just starts spawning later or what, or if there's also a different sub-species for each section? Got the trophy - areas you can find them in are near the fishing spot in the Coral Region in Area 10, at the highest point of Area 8 in the Wildspire Region, right near the northern exit for Area 6 in the Forest Region, and near the southeast exit for Area 12 in the Rotten Region. For the last one they'll be hiding in the little "hill" that is covered in those yellow flora.

My trophy finally popped after I caught at least one from every region, and then caught a "Rocky Moly" by capturing one more in the Wildspire Region.

Edited by swweet
  • Like 1

as a side note, it doesn't seem that endemic creatures count for the Large and Mini Crown trophies on less than Master Rank quests. Perhaps even base game endemic life doesn't count? I got 2 mini crowns and one large crown on endemic life creatures (all Omenflies) in high rank and got no trophies for it

49 minutes ago, Burgins said:

as a side note, it doesn't seem that endemic creatures count for the Large and Mini Crown trophies on less than Master Rank quests. Perhaps even base game endemic life doesn't count? I got 2 mini crowns and one large crown on endemic life creatures (all Omenflies) in high rank and got no trophies for it

base game does count. I got the small crown trophy by going into the Wildspire Waste and catching the ants with a net.
But I don't remember if I went there on a MR or HR quest.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 8:29 AM, swweet said:

Managed to find the last of the rare endemic life for the trophies, and put together a guide: https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/8965-monster-hunter-world-iceborne-rare-endemic-life-capture-where-to-find-the-rare-endemic-life-for-trophies-and-achievements

Hope this helps!

The guide is a bit misleading as the Blue Diva can spawn in at least one other location in WW. And if you're taking a wrong way to the top (the guide video shows the right way), you can easily miss it and reset the whole thing.

Here's a video of that location and the sound of her singing: https://webm.red/qxRl

On ‎07‎.‎09‎.‎2019 at 10:37 PM, Burgins said:

Probably tied to Master Rank specifically then

I got mine from some Ants, just 2 tries for both Trophies, but not at the same time. I tried it again when I came back to this Spot. Guided Lands, Desert Land.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

I've been catching the Moly all afternoon and it seems they might spawn in two places per biome?

In the Wastes I also found them in area 9, surrounding a cactus near the top of the area.

In Rotted they were also on the back side of the big hill in area 13.

ETA: In Coral they were on the upper level of area 11

Has anyone else found them in spots other than currently listed? Looking for a rocky one now and anything to speed things up would be appreciated!

Edited by Mutt_buncher
Further information discovered
  • Like 1