Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

• 1 month later...

1Lb00763.png

:platinum:Hero of the storm

Rarity: ( 0.11% or 0.1% )

Achievers: 432

This game is extremely grindy although its free you have to buy a extra mode to unlock trophies wouldn't recommend attempting this grindy platinum.

Rarest trophy based on Achievers

9Ld8ce0c.png

:gold:Perfect 20

Rarity: ( 1.25% or 90.6% )

Achievers: 1

Might sound easy just get the perfect rating 20 times. Its not, getting this trophy is a nightmare the smallest mistake will stop you from this trophy.

Edited by gamercris066

L7be2c2.png

6L062916.png

The Duelist
Win 50 multiplayer Head-to-Head tournaments

1.67%

I assume it is UR only due to people getting the free game then dropping it before playing much. Extremely easy, plenty of people are willing to just go all in from the get go in 1v1s until someone wins which makes it decently fast as well.

Aside from my 2 from Slay The Spire i do not consider any of my URs to be difficult. I just assume either people arent as into the respective games as i was and thus dropped it before getting far trophy wise or they simply dont care about trophies and didnt go out of their way for them. So if you want 60+ relative freebies feel free to copy my list. 

Mine is the Mastermind-Trophy at 0.48% Rarity in GTA V, despite me having palyed GTA V since 2013 (for fun!) I just got the 100% like a year ago,because I wanted to really get that last ding for GTA V to really show off my dedication with the game.

And I gotta say I have tried with many people and teams and just wanting to get the trophy because u just want the trophy wont be enough!

After I got the trophy, I run like  3 more squads thru it to get them the trophy and they were really glad I did.

At least I had nice people I played with had nice chitchatting, did jokes even when we failed sth we just restarted, the morale was high.

And mind u there is no "boosting" possible for this, as everyone has to carry their weight and know the META and give comms.

So the rarity of this trophy is real.

Edited by HamiTosh

EA SPORTS™UFC®3 - UFC 82: Pride of a Champion - :gold: - Sign a Superstar Contract on Legendary difficulty during your Career.

Though I'm not a fan of UFC, (I played that game via EA Acceess), I found it quite easy do defeat AI enemies in career mode.

It was mostly going in clinch and ground'n'pounding those bastards.