Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

Nope. The Duelist from Prominence Poker...just win 50 head to head games. Free game and not anything special so i just assume people loaded up the game then dropped it shortly after. Only reason for it to be UR imo.

None of my URs are hard though. I dont go for hard games so no pride to be had in that regard.

Well, here are my rarest trophies on each system:

PSVita -TxK

Completed - finish all game levels (Silver, 0.91%)

PS3 -Time Crisis: Razing Storm

Rack 'em Up! - Clear Arcade Mode Ranking Play with more than 3000000 points. (Gold, 0.31%)

PS4 -The Ninja Warriors Once Again/The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors

Mad Murder Machine - Clear the game with a total time of 2500 seconds or lower. (Silver, 1.95%)

And also on PS4, one of my plats is the ultra-rare Chinese Farmer in Hard Reset Redux (2.87%)

I can say I'm proud of these. TxK is a long haul of 100 levels, with a few tough ones in there. Razing Storm was one of my favorite gun games in the arcade. Ninja Warriors took quite a few tries to get the time down into the 2300s. For Hard Reset Redux, one of the trophies between you and the platinum is Achilles. This requires you to finish a run of the Heroic Mode, which has no quicksaving or checkpoints other than the one at the start of a level.

• Like 1

My number one is the Far Cry 2 Platinum which I finally finished over Christmas with 80 odd hours of grinding the online with three consoles and three copies of the game so I wouldnt say super proud of it but certainly glad that I got it. Im more proud of my second and third which are The Shadows rushed me and the Max Payne 3 platinum. Much prouder of those two as the struggle to get through a new york minute hardcore was epic. The only experiences that have come close to that are Wipeout HD platinum and finally completing Batman Arkham Asylum, I never thought I would get Shock and Awe extreme.

22 minutes ago, BattleExile said:

My number one is the Far Cry 2 Platinum which I finally finished over Christmas with 80 odd hours of grinding the online with three consoles and three copies of the game so I wouldnt say super proud of it but certainly glad that I got it. Im more proud of my second and third which are The Shadows rushed me and the Max Payne 3 platinum. Much prouder of those two as the struggle to get through a new york minute hardcore was epic. The only experiences that have come close to that are Wipeout HD platinum and finally completing Batman Arkham Asylum, I never thought I would get Shock and Awe extreme.

Wipeout was crazy....

• 2 weeks later...

No because I have no idea why it's so rare, it's just a free to play puzzle bubble clone(bust a move)not a hard trophy.

I'm proud of my second rarest though, a trials fusion trophy which I practiced for far too long to be able to do. I got the game years ago and I know the 100%is ridiculously hard but I'm determined. Just wish my second rarest was actually my first rarest, have it be a trophy I actually care about.

• Like 1

I guess. My rarest is Xcom 2, which is actually a pretty tough game and takes a lot of strategic planning. My second would be Evolve, which was not hard but definitely a lot of grinding. I do however wish that I had something under 0.5 rarity but sadly I do not. The disheartening part is that I doubt I ever will. I am not as young as I once was. There are games that I finished back in the day that now I could never finish. My skills are not what they used to be. 

• Like 2

I'm not.

My rarest one is for finishing the campaign mode in Umbrella Corps, if you can even call it a "campaign"

That game is complete and utter garbage. I had seen the reviews for it, but still bought it because I'm a huge RE fan and I wanted to play through each game in the series at least once, and because it was dirt cheap in the PS store (I think I picked it for 3 bucks or something like that). 

It's not even worth that price...

1L24df74.png

:platinum: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (1.50%)

Absolutely, positively proud as hell! This took some serious effort!!

- First, grind through a season to win all the event trophies and level up your character to 50. 

- Second, git gud to master the Legends challenges, some of which were ridiculously hard (looking at you, Lee Trevino!).

- Third, find three other players to boost a stupid four-person MP trophy.

- Fourth, the worst task yet. Playing hundreds of rounds to unlock the Pin Collector trophy. After ever five rounds or so, you would earn enough coins to buy a pack of pins. The trophy required you to fulfill a pin set for one course (so 18 pins). The only problem is, you can get doubles. This isn't even an ultra rare trophy here, because at one time, you could purchase pin packs using real money ( aka micro transactions), but that option has long since been turned off. So you're only chance to earn it today is grind away countless (100s) rounds and put your faith in RNG. 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2020 at 1:00 PM, Nighcisama said:

Really proud of my rarest trophy. It belongs to a good game, it is a sub 1% platinum, it has a great icon and is named "Master Of Murder Sprinkles", so whats not to like? Granted it was not an amazing feat in sheer skill/difficulty, but it needed an iron will to even attempt getting it thanks to the hundreds of hours required, that grind at the end was an absolutely brutal test of stamina and willpower, and so many thousands of Orcs perished to get me that trophy.

Your proudest trophy didn't make the top 10 in your trophy cabinet?

Mine would have to be "Trophy Collector" from Super Street Fighter 4. It was my first fighting game so the trials destroyed my soul..

My rarest non platinum is C’est Magnifique! - complete score attack mode with all characters (Persona 4 Arena: 0.43% rarity) and by extension my rarest trophy is the P4A plat (0.38% rarity). I’m extremely proud of both. My rarest used to be brimstone boy but I guess that’s become more common recently. I would have been proud of that one but not quite as proud as P4A. 

Not really that much, but a little. It's the platinum for LittleBigPlanet Vita, which was a little hard in some places but it's most likely the easiest LBP game and the only one I've done. It's not even particualrly rare, just over 2%.

Hi, my rarest trophy is the Farpoint platinum 

I'm very proud of it, it's really difficult to get all 3 stars challenges and I had to practice a lot !

In addition, it's a very closed club, barely 200 players in the world ! (in game stats)

1L9ab69d.png

Edited by lucask001
  • Like 1

1S9e504a.png
 Call of Duty Black Ops lll
  0.77%

platinum

This is my hardest trophy atm and I'm really proud of it

I remember when I threw up trying to beat the simulator on realistic difficulty,

after that I searched for the specific task, and actually...

THERE IS A GLITCH!!!

so yeah, I did it and now I have the platinum

I'm not sorry for doing that 

But the others trophies are pretty hard too, OK?

tenor.gif?itemid=12679335

• Like 3

Not really, because it requires a ridiculous amount of grind to do legit, it can be boosted but to boost it easily preventing randoms to ruin your boost it can only be done during certain periods of the year where new game modes are available, and I boosted this way. Really grinding even by boosting it (Like 5/6 hours instead of 500+), not something to be proud of.

My rarest? No. I don't really feel anything toward my rarest other than "it's cool having such a rare trophy". 

My SECOND rarest?? Heck yeah!  It took so many hours of grinding. Also the servers were going to be shut down, and it's the kind of game is this now 100% completely unplayable (not just platinum unobtainable, but the entire game is impossible to play now) and lots of people were clamoring to  get the platinum for it toward the end. It takes hundreds of hours to platinum the game, but those hours are VERY grindy and you repeat the same stuff over and over and over and over.  But anyway, none of that is why I'm "proud" of it.

Here's part of why I'm proud of it: Only 96 (on this site anyway) have the trophy. I was 9th overall to achieve it (which isn't a big deal by itself, because there are a couple of other games where I was the first to platinum). What makes me proud to be in the top 10 is that I got the trophy an entire year after the game came out. That's how grindy the game is.... 1 year after its release and not even 10 people had the platinum for it.

Here's something funny......it took an entire year for 10 people to platinum the game. Once everyone got wind that the serves were going to get shutdown, more than 50 people platinumed the game within the last 2 MONTHS it was available lol. That made me ahead of the curve. I also genuinely liked the game, a lot. It also gave that feeling of like "oh sure, NOW you want to play the game and get the trophies now that the servers were are getting shut down. Where were you all before?" lol.

But here's the best part which makes me feel the proudest (btw, I feel like 'proud' is kind of a strong word... im not really full of myself for any of this): With any grindy game, there's always a "fastest method" to doing something and of course this game was no different. There was one specific map/thing people were doing that was pretty much accepted by everyone to be the fastest way. There would be several threads talking it, people uploading videos to youtube using the method, etc etc. Of course I used it for a while..... until I discovered an even faster way of grinding. It felt pretty good to know that no one else even mentioned my way and that I discovered it all on my own.

• Like 1