Daily/weekly challenges have been restored! Plat is now possible!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

no sign of the dailys coming back yet, but i got in contact with ubisoft customer support and was part of a live chat, the guy was pretty helpful and said he'd pass it onto the server team, and to check regularly, hopefully it gets fix, if anyone else is having this issue, contact ubisoft customer support and do a live chat, maybe with enough pressure they will sort it out. 

• Like 2

I've also reported this to ubisoft support and this was their answer:

"I would like to inform you that this issue has been reported and is under investigation. The dedicated team will investigate the cause of this issue further.

Unfortunately, there's no estimated time for the fix at the moment, but I would advise you to check from time to time for the Daily Challenges".

• Like 2

20 hours ago, VRYKOS said:

I've also reported this to ubisoft support and this was their answer:

"I would like to inform you that this issue has been reported and is under investigation. The dedicated team will investigate the cause of this issue further.

Unfortunately, there's no estimated time for the fix at the moment, but I would advise you to check from time to time for the Daily Challenges".

thanks for doing that, thats what they said to me, so hopefully it gets sorted, i have noticed today that the weeklies have disappeared today, so i hope thats a good sign and a indication that they are currently working on it. 

• Like 3

quick update for everyone who need the daily and weekly challenges, they are official back on xbox 360 and ps3 as of today, a massive thank you to the ubisoft team for taking my and others request seriously for such a old game, i'm honestly surprised they cared but, ah well, where there is a will there is a way, get them whilst you can, and for people in the future, take this advice, dont give up, and when speaking to people from support treat them nicely and like people and you will get results.

• Like 4

Yeah, I'm delighted and surprised, this time Ubisoft listened and took action!

Got both trophies today before it's too late, now the platinum is closer!

Thanks to all the players who got in touch with Ubisoft support, we made a difference this time! 

Challenge of the day working today. I will do it. But no sight of weekly challenge this week for me. Let's hope next week it will come :)

Edit : After completing the daily challenge and restarting the game the weekly challenge is now working :) Sounds like i'm finally going to get that plat !

Edited by DonLouboutin

• 3 weeks later...

A warning to those that have not finished the online trophies for Blacklist or just wish to play with friends: get it done now and enjoy it while it lasts.
No more effort is going to be put into maintaining this game.

Oh and asking for further support will get you a ban because fuck you.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2369474-Regarding-Online-Connectivity-Issues

splintercell.PNG

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

A warning to those that have not finished the online trophies for Blacklist or just wish to play with friends: get it done now and enjoy it while it lasts.
No more effort is going to be put into maintaining this game.

Oh and asking for further support will get you a ban because fuck you.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2369474-Regarding-Online-Connectivity-Issues

splintercell.PNG

Yikes. That's a bad look. Tara has no chill...I understand dropping support but imagine an unsuspecting player creating a ticket asking for help and getting a 7 day ban. It takes 5 seconds to draft a canned reply that they can respond with and just close the ticket. Maybe if Ubisoft stopped making shitty half-baked buggy ass games you'd get less tickets in general...

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 1

Will be making it a separate topic for visibility since this basically confirms ends of support.

Oh would you look at that? The original post has since be deleted.

False alarm.

Someone was impersonating a Ubisoft employee and they have now been banned.

https://kotaku.com/ubisoft-threatens-splinter-cell-fans-with-bans-if-they-1848121131

"A forum post, locked and pinned to the top of the game’s forums, has for the last 24 hours had Splinter Cell fans thinking that they were in for some drastic punishment if they continued sending in support tickets.

Ubisoft representatives now tell Kotaku that the post had been written by a user impersonating a Ubisoft employee, not a member of the support staff. It has been deleted, with the player responsible for the comments now also banned."

Edited by Seraphim_Rez