1001 Jackalopes

Kwotey

• 4 months later...

On 5/28/2021 at 3:57 AM, zizimonster said:

You need to be very thorough when aiming for this trophy. It may take longer if you're slow like me, but the trophy will definitely pop if you don't make a single mistake.

I followed this spreadsheet religiously. :lol:

One thing the spreadsheet doesn't tell you is that we don't need to change the build (small / medium / large) otherwise we would needed to do the spreadsheet 3 times (243 combination ~ 6 hours ?).

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR1O31RKtc0

I followed this guide. It's very easy to follow. It took me 3-4 hours but i finally did it. After 1:00:20, he starts to mess with all 3 cartridges. In the first hour when he's doing just 2 cartridges, save every now and then, just in case you don't get the same clones. With 3 cartridges, save after every successful cloning, just to be safe. Good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So, did this trophy today and realized several very important things:

1. The above mentioned Spreadsheet works, but you have to VERY CAREFULLY follow it. I did not, and had to do it a second time. Of course the one i missed has the 6th but LAST.. of course it was..

b.) Some people here mentioned the cartridges change color or position. This only happened to me when one of the critters was good enough for the guy in the background to pet, and the Blue cartridge was then delegated to last position. 

III. So.... this game was made by a German company.. THIS HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING. Either its a mediocre attempt of the famous german humor, or some bad malevolent wrongness is still in "those people".  

<Fourth> JK on the last part, but seriously, the guy who is responsible for this one trophy deserves to be fired. With a rocket. Into the sun. 

Also: What, 2200 people have the Palatinum for this game?? So many did this ... this... what the hell is wrong with you people??? 

Edited by VaDiMkA
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you get a hang of it, it can be done relaitvely fast - simply always place blue on the left, yellow on the right, and then exchange red with blue (follow the guide with symbols). I lagged a little in the beginning and still finished in 1h45min.