What Platinums/100% you regret doing?

PostalDudeRus

My name is mayo & Mr.Massagy ...and now we have mayo 2 and 3, not sure if i should go for them, i don't enjoy those super easy plats to be honest but i went for them because it was something new so i thought of trying it.

• 1 year later...

There’s only one I regret: WWE 2K17. Way too time-consuming. It’s also the rarest trophy I have and for good reason. Not worth the hundreds of hours of online matches and subsequent abusive messages I received. I wish I could have that time back haha.

• Like 1

1000 Top Rated

I platinumed it for the lulz back in 2017, and now it sits at the top of my trophy list (I like to sort by alphabetical) as a reminder of a joke that stopped being funny five years ago. Obviously it's not the worst thing in the world, but I definitely cringe every time I see it.

• Like 1

I regret none of my platinum's. None. What I do regret is the torturous effort of actually obtaining the platinum for some of my games. Especially the broken ASF titles. The shitty games we platinum are a grim reminder of what we go through in different stages of our video-gaming life. We all have them. It's also a constant reminder, good or bad, when we see our profiles. And not to mention it makes the good and fun platinum's look that much better than the crappy ones. But in the end it's what makes up who we all are in terms of our gaming life (since trophies/achievements were introduced). If I could go back in time, I wouldn't change a thing in regards to my platinum and trophy collection.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

Not exactly regretting, but the time I spent with the few shovelware titles, some games requiring hours of collecting stuff with youtube guide next to me and Puzzle Quest 3, which was the very essence of f2p mobile game grindfest could have been spent with better games I guess.