Is it worth it?

Akatsukyio

Thank you for everyone’s opinion! Especially those who went into detail and gave me recommendations.

Unfortunately I didn’t take the plus games as I had never thought of the vita ;;

Maybe I can get a collection online for a cheap price, that would be great. But I’m definitely getting it after reading all of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh the Vita, It holds a special place in my heart. I remember the day I bought it in Akihabara second hand at a Hard Off store, lovely model 1 in a purple case in mint condition. The guy behind the counter was so happy to sell it to me as if to say "Are you sure you want this"? I honestly don't know where to start with the library as there are so many quality titles. I spent the last 5 weeks on a ship with the Vita, Vita TV and ps3, Didn't even take my modded switch because in my opinion the games for it have nothing on the Vita once you're done with zelda. Sorry Nintendo but your last 3 consoles have been shit imo, simple as that, No bugger that, I'm not sorry Nintendo, I want my god damn money back for buying these Lite versions of real gaming machines. I mean ffs if I want to emulate the Nes I could probably use the toaster.

Sorry everyone

The Vita in my opinion is a valid console that opens up a whole new library for you to explore and enjoy.