Grounded + not appearing

linkdevivo

hey guys need some help. So i got this platinum over 3 years ago so i've beaten it already like three times. The only trophies i'm missing for 100% are both the grounded trophies. However i don't know how  to start Grounded + as chapter select has it blacked out when i put "Continue new game plus". I don't know what to do, i've loaded all of my save files including ones i have already beaten in survivor + and it doesn't let me use Grounded. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong, can anybody help? The guide says to just put chapter select and start playing on grounded on new game plus but, again, it's blacked out for me. If I do it in the reverse order it does let me select grounded but how do i know if that's NG+ or normal original game? i don't want to have to play the game twice on grounded.

Edited by linkdevivo

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.9.2019 at 9:34 PM, Quaddo1 said:

Officially, to play grounded ng+ you must first finish a ng of grounded.

There's an exploit though: 

Since this video is from a year ago and I still haven't played the remastered version so far... does this glitch still work now or did they patch it out? :c Just asking because I thought about playing it again and doing everything the correct way from the beginning :) thx in advance!

12 minutes ago, Regenrosen said:

Since this video is from a year ago and I still haven't played the remastered version so far... does this glitch still work now or did they patch it out? :c Just asking because I thought about playing it again and doing everything the correct way from the beginning :) thx in advance!

According to a comment on that page from three weeks ago, it was still working then. This close to TLoU2's launch, I don't see them bothering to patch it out.

Edited by Xannic
  • Like 1