Advise the next plat to the person above you

I will xD, it's one of my favorite games ever, you should play whenever u can, it's so beautiful, doesn't even look like a ps2 game that came out 11 years ago.

That's because Square Enix lost the data files and had to recreate (most of) the game. It's also the reason KH1 has the reaction command (pressing :triangle: to do things), which was introduced in KH2.

Saints Row The Third, you're almost there and it's a fun game.

• Like 1

That's because Square Enix lost the data files and had to recreate (most of) the game. It's also the reason KH1 has the reaction command (pressing :triangle: to do things), which was introduced in KH2.

You should platinum Tomb Raider Trilogy and don't give up on Vanquish yet. i know challenge 6 seems unbeatable, but you can do it!

Beyond (  lovely and beautiful game)

then go to Rayman xD

Rayman Legends is just impossible , the invade levels and the last world are impossible. Then you still need the max rank trophy and 1,000,000 lums one :S

@Terra Leonhart

Hey Rich-Boy163 , IFrUiTiG here :D

Finish Jak 3 it's a pretty easy platinum.

Rayman Legends is just impossible , the invade levels and the last world are impossible. Then you still need the max rank trophy and 1,000,000 lums one :S

@Terra Leonhart

Hey Rich-Boy163 , IFrUiTiG here :D

Finish Jak 3 it's a pretty easy platinum.

Rayman is so fun xD. I know it has its moments of impossible, but it's so rewarding, try little by little.

Wow, I didn't know, so that's why they help like in kh2. And I will try saints row 3, it's fun indeed, lol. Can anyone tell me if there's a plus option? I missed one stag commando challenge kill, or with at least all my stuff goes to the New one, just need to deliver the cars and assassinations.

Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy definitely and you're so close!

Persona, can u believe I get bored to get all 2000 orbs? I didn't play on ps2

Wow, I didn't know, so that's why they help like in kh2. And I will try saints row 3, it's fun indeed, lol. Can anyone tell me if there's a plus option? I missed one stag commando challenge kill, or with at least all my stuff goes to the New one, just need to deliver the cars and assassinations.

Persona, can u believe I get bored to get all 2000 orbs? I didn't play on ps2

Unfortunately no, there is no new game+. But there are 1 or 2 vehicle thefts that require you to steal a helicopter from STAG. When you do, they attack. If you buy the unlimited health, you can try to get the notoriety high enough for the commando's to appear (not sure if commando's appear, but might be worth to try it).

Go for Far Cry 3, it's a great game and not that hard c:

Mass Effect 3, of all the games you have that one is my favorite.

You should platinum Tomb Raider Trilogy and don't give up on Vanquish yet. i know challenge 6 seems unbeatable, but you can do it!

Thnx for the vote of confidence :D. All 4 games are still on my backlog, so I will get back to them.

Finish KZ3 and TLOU , both great games !

Final Fantasy XIII, the game has a great story and a nice platinum. It's not hard, but you need to farm loot for cash.

Go for Dead Nation :) Only thing you need is a good co-op partner

Thnx for the vote of confidence :D. All 4 games are still on my backlog, so I will get back to them.

Final Fantasy XIII, the game has a great story and a nice platinum. It's not hard, but you need to farm loot for cash.

Mmh i am at the priest boss , the first time i face him so not the end boss stuff. He is a pain in the ASS , he 1 shots me all the time :S.

I don't know how to kill that son of a bitch :P

Edited by iFrUiTiG

Go for Dead Nation :) Only thing you need is a good co-op partner

Mmh i am at the priest boss , the first time i face him so not the end boss stuff. He is a pain in the ASS , he 1 shots me all the time :S.

I don't know how to kill that son of a bitch :P

I believe you have to break the two left and right faces by damaging them. And maybe you should level up a bit or try a different party.