Advise the next plat to the person above you

willmill97

go for smackdown vs raw 2010 shouldnt take too long.

sockmonkey

sorry didnt see ur post.

I'd say go for diablo 3 but I dont know how hard that is to be honest.

pls dont tell me to plat beyond two souls, i already did that. Just hasnt updated yet  :lol:

Edited by Game2k5

Hitman and Tomb Raider, both were fairly easy platinums

I already have the platinum hitman (got it today but the profile is not updating because i'm not a premium member and i have to wait 1 hour)  but the i gave up on Tomb Raider, don't like online games so much, i only played 5 games of Hitman online and that was enough to get all the online trophies for that game :)

Edited by YGT_10

I already have the platinum hitman (got it today but the profile is not updating because i'm not a premium member and i have to wait 1 hour)  but the i gave up on Tomb Raider, don't like online games so much, i only played 5 games of Hitman online and that was enough to get all the online trophies for that game :)

Congrats on the Hitman Plat, it was great game IMO

The MP trophies in Tomb Raider aren't too difficult if you have two other people helping you, but reaching level 60 and getting all the characters is a bit time consuming. I don't like MP trophies as well so I try to get them out of the way as soon as possible -_-

• Like 1

Congrats on the Hitman Plat, it was great game IMO

The MP trophies in Tomb Raider aren't too difficult if you have two other people helping you, but reaching level 60 and getting all the characters is a bit time consuming. I don't like MP trophies as well so I try to get them out of the way as soon as possible -_-

Maybe i go back to it another time but for now my next plat will be FarCry 3, i heard that it's a good game :)

• Like 1

Resident Evil 5, ahhh that brings back old memories with my brother (:

Hunting for the RE5 trophies made me realize how awesome it is (specially if you're playing with someone) it's not as good as 4 but still really good.

You should get FO:NV... idk about diablo 3's difficulty since i never played it