Blur platinum unobtainable if...

Astrailla

• 2 weeks later...

I pretty much give up at this point with this kind of thing.. but I'll leave this here. Make of it what you will.

On 01/04/2023 at 1:32 PM, DaivRules said:

For clarity, changing a DNS is in no way whatsoever the same a running a custom server and conflating those two without any further context is spreading complete ignorance. 

On 4/26/2023 at 9:04 PM, alanbique_ said:

Hi

I'd like to share how I managed to get the trophy, even with my account being created in 2019.

You just have to set your PS3 DNS as: Primary 188.225.75.35 and secondary 1.1.1.1
Once you set it up, you just have to win any race to appear on leaderboards and you'll be able to send and receive challenges normally.
Hope it helps!

I am really, really tempted to say this is exactly what fixed Virtua Tennis 4 for me ? because until i did this, it didn't work at all.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/04/2023 at 7:04 AM, alanbique_ said:

Hi

I'd like to share how I managed to get the trophy, even with my account being created in 2019.

You just have to set your PS3 DNS as: Primary 188.225.75.35 and secondary 1.1.1.1
Once you set it up, you just have to win any race to appear on leaderboards and you'll be able to send and receive challenges normally.
Hope it helps!

I confirm it works. Just got the trophy. Me and my alt created in 2022 appeared in leaderboards. 

Edited by Stan1ey600d5p33d
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...