Aladdin:

Level Skip: Pause game. Enter Square, X, Square, X, Square x4. You'll hear a chime and then you'll see "Level Complete."

Cheat Mode: Go to Options from title screen. Enter Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, X (x4). You'll see David Perry on the Screen with a message and you'll hear "YEAH!" This brings you to the cheat screen.

The Lion King (Console S version):

Use the Console S version. Enter Right, Square, Square, X, Options button on the Options screen. You'll get a Cheat Mode and Level select screen. Turn cheat mode on and choose Return to Pride Rock. Beat the level to get the trophy related to that difficulty. Rinse, repeat for each difficulty.

Edited by conkervertex
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, conkervertex said:

Aladdin:

Level Skip: Pause game. Enter Square, X, Square, X, Square x4. You'll hear a chime and then you'll see "Level Complete."

Cheat Mode: Go to Options from title screen. Enter Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, X (x4). You'll see David Perry on the Screen with a message and you'll hear "YEAH!" This brings you to the cheat screen.

Use the Console S version. Enter Right, Square, Square, X, Options button on the Options screen. You'll get a Cheat Mode and Level select screen. Turn cheat mode on and choose Return to Pride Rock. Beat the level to get the trophy related to that difficulty. Rinse, repeat for each difficulty.

Neither of those Aladdin codes work for me. :/

Aladdin:

I got the Aladdin code working but it seems like only the level select works? I start any level with cheats on and nothing is different

Aladdin:

Use the Console S version. Enter Right, Square, Square, X, Options button on the Options screen. You'll get a Cheat Mode and Level select screen. Turn cheat mode on and choose Return to Pride Rock. Beat the level to get the trophy related to that difficulty. Rinse, repeat for each 

Still not working. :/ I set the difficulty, yeah, started the game, paused it using the options button the my controller, and am punching it in exactly like you said to. ? even with your corrected code. 

Edited by Lady_Galleth

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Italianlaaaad2 said:

Wth? U saying…????  I ASKED FOR HELP… i still need help and if mods delete new posts.. in psn seems a tad bit standoffish..1f612.png

You only need to post once. You'll either get the help you need, or you won't. Spamming the site with many posts or threads asking the same thing in a short timespan is against the rules here. You posted 3 times yesterday and twice today. That's 4 times too many and is classed as spam.

• Like 1