Lady_Galleth

Cheat Mode?

14 posts in this topic

I heard there was a cheat mode for both of the games - level skip, invincibility, etc. But I'm not finding it anywhere on the menus of either game. I just beat TLK on normal, and I really Don't want to play it two more times. ^^ how do I unlock cheat mode?

~L.G. <3

you use the old codes from the SNES or Genisis.

Lion king for the Genisis on PS4 is  Right, Square, Square, X, Start in the option menu

I believe using Level Select and Invincibility disables trophies? Can't confirm though. Watching a streamer play on Xbox and he tried to enable invincibility and it gave a warning saying it would disable them

Aladdin:

Level Skip: Pause game. Enter Square, X, Square, X, Square x4. You'll hear a chime and then you'll see "Level Complete."

Cheat Mode: Go to Options from title screen. Enter Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, X (x4). You'll see David Perry on the Screen with a message and you'll hear "YEAH!" This brings you to the cheat screen.

The Lion King (Console S version):

Use the Console S version. Enter Right, Square, Square, X, Options button on the Options screen. You'll get a Cheat Mode and Level select screen. Turn cheat mode on and choose Return to Pride Rock. Beat the level to get the trophy related to that difficulty. Rinse, repeat for each difficulty.

Edited by conkervertex

Do cheat codes disable trophies for TLK and Aladdin?

Edited by SwageBunny082

Which screen for The Lion King? I've tried every single screen option and nothing works.

I can confirm cheats do work, do not disable trophies, and using them will get you the platinum in less than an hour :) 

4 hours ago, conkervertex said:

Aladdin:

Level Skip: Pause game. Enter Square, X, Square, X, Square x4. You'll hear a chime and then you'll see "Level Complete."

Cheat Mode: Go to Options from title screen. Enter Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, X (x4). You'll see David Perry on the Screen with a message and you'll hear "YEAH!" This brings you to the cheat screen.

Use the Console S version. Enter Right, Square, Square, X, Options button on the Options screen. You'll get a Cheat Mode and Level select screen. Turn cheat mode on and choose Return to Pride Rock. Beat the level to get the trophy related to that difficulty. Rinse, repeat for each difficulty.

Neither of those Aladdin codes work for me. :/

Aladdin:

I got the Aladdin code working but it seems like only the level select works? I start any level with cheats on and nothing is different

My bad, guys. The level select code for Aladdin is Pause game, Square, X, X, Square, Square, X, X, Square.

I don't know how I thought up the other code. Probably because of Earthworm Jim. 🙁

Aladdin:

Use the Console S version. Enter Right, Square, Square, X, Options button on the Options screen. You'll get a Cheat Mode and Level select screen. Turn cheat mode on and choose Return to Pride Rock. Beat the level to get the trophy related to that difficulty. Rinse, repeat for each 

Still not working. :/ I set the difficulty, yeah, started the game, paused it using the options button the my controller, and am punching it in exactly like you said to. 😢 even with your corrected code. 

Edited by Lady_Galleth

All, 

Remember to SET YOUR BUTTONS TO DEFAULT before entering any codes. This corrected Lady_Galleth's issue.